Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quinnipiac Bobcats 2015-16 - Another journey begins...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Quinnipiac Bobcats 2015-16 - Another journey begins...

Originally posted by kdiff77 View Post
    Not that it matters because it's a stupid poll in November, but the fact that you guys aren't #1 in the country this week is absurd. A perfect record, three wins over top-10 teams and a win over a top-20 team are much more impressive than what Providence and Boston College have done.
    Agreed

its hockey man, nothing is now or ever will be logical

Comment

• Re: Quinnipiac Bobcats 2015-15 - Another journey begins...

Here is what I am frustrated about. How is it that Providence tied the #11 team in the country twice and BC played one game against a non-ranked opponent (And had to squeeze out the win) but yet Quinnipiac and North Dakota (both played ranked teams this weekend) flip flopped. To me that doesn't make any logical sense. How does UND who beat the #14 team in the country twice move down in ranks?
      "I would like to allocate more time to dating, though. I need to find a girlfriend. That’s why I need to carve out just a little more time. I think maybe even another five to 10 — how much time does a woman want a week? Maybe 10 hours? That’s kind of the minimum? I don’t know.”
      - Elon Musk

Comment

Game day in Hartford. UConn seems to get up for the big games so we need to be ready. Hopefully they have plenty of gas left in the tank and have been able to recover from the weekend.

I wonder how much blue and gold will be in the stands?

Go Q!
        Quinnipiac Bobcats
        2023 National Champions
        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
        Northeast Regional:
        West Regional: 2015, 2021
        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
          Game day in Hartford. UConn seems to get up for the big games so we need to be ready. Hopefully they have plenty of gas left in the tank and have been able to recover from the weekend.

I wonder how much blue and gold will be in the stands?

Go Q!
          I'll be there. But you know that. You're driving me. But we'll have Nacho and the young one as well. Let's Go Q!

Comment

This is another big game for QU. The guys need to play hard and show UCONN what Quinnipiac hockey is all about! We need to even the score after last year's loss. Go Bobcats!!

Comment

• Originally posted by allnightwong View Post
              But we'll have Nacho and the young one as well.
              Is Nacho gonna sit with the scratches?
              Quinnipiac Bobcats
              2023 National Champions
              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
              Northeast Regional:
              West Regional: 2015, 2021
              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

http://www.uconnhuskies.com/colleges.../?media=501592

I assume we have to pay but there is the link for the stream tonight. I sort of remember watching a UConn game in the past and it was free.

It's been a busy couple of weeks and @ThxMuch and @Schvatz can attest I have no idea what is going on. I was about a week behind the camo jerseys announcement and I thought we had 9 wins after the weekend. One thing I know for sure is we have 10 more wins than Maine! What a weird world we live in these days. To those heading to the game tonight - have a great, safe time. I need more people named "Nacho" in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
                  Is Nacho gonna sit with the scratches?
                  He may try. He's obsessed with that picture.

Originally posted by Larson210 View Post
                  I need more people named "Nacho" in my life.
                  He's not that great.

Comment

This feed is AWFUL! The announcers are idiots.
                    "I would like to allocate more time to dating, though. I need to find a girlfriend. That’s why I need to carve out just a little more time. I think maybe even another five to 10 — how much time does a woman want a week? Maybe 10 hours? That’s kind of the minimum? I don’t know.”
                    - Elon Musk

Comment

• Originally posted by DownOnTheFarm View Post
                      This feed is AWFUL! The announcers are idiots.
                      Anyone know why they stopped play for so long in the second? Reviewing Connor's goal?

Comment

Originally posted by IsThereADog View Post
                        Anyone know why they stopped play for so long in the second? Reviewing Connor's goal?
                        Honestly think they were calming the play down. There was a big scrum at the benches right after that goal
                        - Elon Musk

Comment

• Originally posted by DownOnTheFarm View Post
                          Honestly think they were calming the play down. There was a big scrum at the benches right after that goal
                          This is a weird period.

Comment

Originally posted by IsThereADog View Post
                            This is a weird period.
                            We are WAYYYY too fast for them.
                            - Elon Musk

Comment

I was petrified after those first two goals. Felt like it was AIC all over again. Something about these Tuesday games that give me the creeps.

Farmer - What feed were you listening to? Becuase I CANNOT deal with Bill and Kotsy anymore. It took about five minutes for the two of them to realize that Lawrence started. Kotsy claimed he couldn't tell becuase they were too far from the rink. Bill said he didn't know because they didn't get the line ups. What professional doesn't check to see who is starting a game. Every night it seems like they prep less and less and start saying the same things more and more. "Oh the Bobcats came out like gangbusters that period." "No question about it, Bill." I get that this isn't the easiest job in the world and maybe that's why they should think about hanging it up. Sometimes I wonder if Bill forgets what he taught us all in class. Every interview with a coach after the game is just Bill or Kotsy making a statement and then it's up to Riga or Cashman to keep talking. Ask them a question for goodness sake.

Probably a good sign if my number one complaint was with our broadcasters and not with what the guys were doing on the ice. I'll be sure to mute this weekend's games and just watch the stream.

Comment

Originally posted by Larson210 View Post
                                I was petrified after those first two goals. Felt like it was AIC all over again. Something about these Tuesday games that give me the creeps.

Farmer - What feed were you listening to? Becuase I CANNOT deal with Bill and Kotsy anymore. It took about five minutes for the two of them to realize that Lawrence started. Kotsy claimed he couldn't tell becuase they were too far from the rink. Bill said he didn't know because they didn't get the line ups. What professional doesn't check to see who is starting a game. Every night it seems like they prep less and less and start saying the same things more and more. "Oh the Bobcats came out like gangbusters that period." "No question about it, Bill." I get that this isn't the easiest job in the world and maybe that's why they should think about hanging it up. Sometimes I wonder if Bill forgets what he taught us all in class. Every interview with a coach after the game is just Bill or Kotsy making a statement and then it's up to Riga or Cashman to keep talking. Ask them a question for goodness sake.

Probably a good sign if my number one complaint was with our broadcasters and not with what the guys were doing on the ice. I'll be sure to mute this weekend's games and just watch the stream.
                                Who ever does the broadcast on the UConn website. They were so misinformed it was sad. At one point they were talking about how the play was getting chippy in the 1st, one of the announcers said, "Quinnipiac has never been down by 2 goals and this is how they want to respond." I just couldn't listen to their banter, not good at all.
                                - Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                                X