PDA

View Full Version : Rumble in The Port City - Maine hosts LSSU, MSU and UND in Portland - 2015 Icebreaker

Pages : [1] 2 3

all bear
10-02-2015, 03:23 PM
Its time folks to kick off this season. Lake and Michigan State as well as North Dakota come to the great city of Portland, Maine to show what they got. Da Bears hosting this one as a precursor to future regionals in Portland. Should be some great hockey in a terrific venue.... lets rip it.

PerkyforPrez
10-02-2015, 03:28 PM
I can't wait to go cheer on my Lakers and experience the great city of Portland.

MGoBlueHockey
10-02-2015, 05:29 PM
There's a Portland, Maine?!

all bear
10-02-2015, 08:07 PM
There's a Portland, Maine?!

You bet. They signed the Declaration of Independence here dummy
Then toasted the sob with home brew

Dirty
10-02-2015, 08:17 PM
When will the great hockey be taking place? On Friday UND will clobber LSSU and there is some other game between two crap teams. On Saturday UND will clobber Maine and there is some other game between two crap teams. Is the great hockey going to be on Sunday when UND plays an intrasquad scrimmage or something?

all bear
10-02-2015, 08:37 PM
Hey look, I realize you westernrs haven't seen a national champion since the last time UHN won one ( which wud be never for you lame dumbazzes) , but go crying in someone elses cheerios. BTW, is it now the fighting sue babies ?

Dirty
10-02-2015, 08:43 PM
Hey look, I realize you westernrs haven't seen a national champion since the last time UHN won one ( which wud be never for you lame dumbazzes) , but go crying in someone elses cheerios. BTW, is it now the fighting sue babies ?

For being in England, you sure haven't mastered English. To address what, I think, you were saying though. Hopefully UND can win their first national championship one day.

all bear
10-02-2015, 08:49 PM
For being in England, you sure haven't mastered English. To address what, I think, you were saying though. Hopefully UND can win their first national championship one day.

Doubtful,what with fingers Hakstoool gone, the suzies are probably punchless....55,000 posts huh. Hows life without one ?

Laker Dude
10-02-2015, 11:07 PM
Is there any TV coverage for these games?

all bear
10-03-2015, 08:50 AM
Is there any TV coverage for these games?

I don't see that any stations are picking it up. Shameful

Dirty
10-03-2015, 09:01 PM
So I see Maine isn't even playing an exhibition game this weekend. Afraid that they'd be smoked by some random Canadian team and are saving the first of many embarrassment on the season for next weekend?

Spartanforlife4
10-03-2015, 09:41 PM
We'll be happy to grace New England with our excellent style of game play of no offense and relying on our goalie to get a 1-0 win.

all bear
10-04-2015, 08:57 AM
So I see Maine isn't even playing an exhibition game this weekend. Afraid that they'd be smoked by some random Canadian team and are saving the first of many embarrassment on the season for next weekend?

U mean like BC got smoked by some random Canadian team? :D

Nah, I suspect the Mainuhs, being such good hosts, don't want to sharpen their skills too much and completely embarazz sparty, then sue on consecutive nights. My niece begins freshman year at sparty this year. Be interesting to see young Walshy play.

ticapnews
10-04-2015, 10:26 PM
I'll be covering the event for USCHO and would love to chat with anyone here who will be coming to Portland for the games. Please drop me a line at ticapnews(at)gmail.com

ticapnews
10-05-2015, 08:33 PM
In an effort to boost attendance, the Cross Insurance Arena announced today that when you buy three tickets you will get a fourth ticket free.

Dirty
10-05-2015, 08:38 PM
Great idea. It provides a great opportunity for more Maine residents a chance to see what a good team actually looks like. Well one good team and three terrible teams.

all bear
10-06-2015, 06:44 AM
Atually 4 good teams. Maine, LSSU, Michigan State and the Casco Bay Mites playing in between games.

all bear
10-06-2015, 02:37 PM
2 tickets at center ice available for 50 bucks. Email me.

Spartanforlife4
10-06-2015, 04:11 PM
So, no TV, but will there at least be a crappy SD stream somewhere in the interwebs to watch?

Spartanforlife4
10-09-2015, 01:45 AM
It's officially game day!!!

Figuring either a 4-2 loss because the defense is playing a real-live-actually-counts game for the first time, or a tight 2-1 win because it's Maine's first game, exhibition or not.