Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumble in The Port City - Maine hosts LSSU, MSU and UND in Portland - 2015 Icebreaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumble in The Port City - Maine hosts LSSU, MSU and UND in Portland - 2015 Icebreaker

Its time folks to kick off this season. Lake and Michigan State as well as North Dakota come to the great city of Portland, Maine to show what they got. Da Bears hosting this one as a precursor to future regionals in Portland. Should be some great hockey in a terrific venue.... lets rip it.
    sure why not

Re: Rumble in The Port City - Maine hosts LSSU, MSU and UND in Portland - 2015 Icebre

I can't wait to go cheer on my Lakers and experience the great city of Portland.
    BLEED BLUE

Comment

Re: Rumble in The Port City - Maine hosts LSSU, MSU and UND in Portland - 2015 Icebre

There's a Portland, Maine?!
      ---
      National Champions: 1948, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1955, 1956, 1964, 1996, 1998
      Frozen Four: 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1962, 1964, 1977, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2011, 2018
      19 Conference Championships
      10 Conference Tournament Championships
      2 Hobey Baker Winners

@UMichWD on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by MGoBlueHockey View Post
        There's a Portland, Maine?!
        You bet. They signed the Declaration of Independence here dummy
        Then toasted the sob with home brew
        sure why not

Comment

When will the great hockey be taking place? On Friday UND will clobber LSSU and there is some other game between two crap teams. On Saturday UND will clobber Maine and there is some other game between two crap teams. Is the great hockey going to be on Sunday when UND plays an intrasquad scrimmage or something?
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Hey look, I realize you westernrs haven't seen a national champion since the last time UHN won one ( which wud be never for you lame dumbazzes) , but go crying in someone elses cheerios. BTW, is it now the fighting sue babies ?
            sure why not

Comment

Originally posted by all bear View Post
              Hey look, I realize you westernrs haven't seen a national champion since the last time UHN won one ( which wud be never for you lame dumbazzes) , but go crying in someone elses cheerios. BTW, is it now the fighting sue babies ?
              For being in England, you sure haven't mastered English. To address what, I think, you were saying though. Hopefully UND can win their first national championship one day.
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                For being in England, you sure haven't mastered English. To address what, I think, you were saying though. Hopefully UND can win their first national championship one day.
                Doubtful,what with fingers Hakstoool gone, the suzies are probably punchless....55,000 posts huh. Hows life without one ?
                sure why not

Comment

Is there any TV coverage for these games?

Comment

Originally posted by Laker Dude View Post
                    Is there any TV coverage for these games?
                    I don't see that any stations are picking it up. Shameful
                    sure why not

Comment

So I see Maine isn't even playing an exhibition game this weekend. Afraid that they'd be smoked by some random Canadian team and are saving the first of many embarrassment on the season for next weekend?
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

We'll be happy to grace New England with our excellent style of game play of no offense and relying on our goalie to get a 1-0 win.
                        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                          So I see Maine isn't even playing an exhibition game this weekend. Afraid that they'd be smoked by some random Canadian team and are saving the first of many embarrassment on the season for next weekend?
                          U mean like BC got smoked by some random Canadian team?

Nah, I suspect the Mainuhs, being such good hosts, don't want to sharpen their skills too much and completely embarazz sparty, then sue on consecutive nights. My niece begins freshman year at sparty this year. Be interesting to see young Walshy play.
                          Last edited by all bear; 10-04-2015, 08:01 AM.
                          sure why not

Comment

I'll be covering the event for USCHO and would love to chat with anyone here who will be coming to Portland for the games. Please drop me a line at ticapnews(at)gmail.com

Comment

In an effort to boost attendance, the Cross Insurance Arena announced today that when you buy three tickets you will get a fourth ticket free.

Comment

Working...
                              X