LSSU Lakers 2015-16: The 50th season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LSSU Lakers 2015-16: The 50th season

It is going to be interesting to see who Whitten takes to Maine this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by sm2pk View Post
      Yes, it will. Damon did mention that a couple of guys didn't play up to expectations on Sunday and may not make the trip, but he didn't mention any names. He and Rich and Doug get together and hash it out.

Comment

Originally posted by PerkyforPrez View Post
        I thought Bill said 8:30am starting tomorrow. I will be on the road to Portland at that time but I plan on catching them after that. They should be a interesting 20 minute show considering they will be closer to game day.
        You were right, it was at 8:30. Have a safe trip out to Maine.

Comment

Originally posted by sm2pk View Post
          Tough weekend battles for an icebreaker but may as well play top talent to gauge yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Pure Mel View Post
            Tough weekend battles for an icebreaker but may as well play top talent to gauge yourself.
            I definitely agree with you there.

Originally posted by Laker Dude View Post
            You were right, it was at 8:30. Have a safe trip out to Maine.
            Have fun in Maine PerkyforPrez. As of now I plan on traveling to Vermont (unless the weather is bad) to see the Lakesr play in the Catamount Cup. Do you plan on going to that too?
            LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

Originally posted by LSSULaker889294 View Post

Have fun in Maine PerkyforPrez. As of now I plan on traveling to Vermont (unless the weather is bad) to see the Lakesr play in the Catamount Cup. Do you plan on going to that too?
              Did you say you are going to Bemidji? I am planning on making it to that series, as my new rink for the year.

Comment

Did you say you are going to Bemidji? I am planning on making it to that series, as my new rink for the year.
                I was but then I changed my mind and decided to go to Vermont. I might try and go to Bemidji for the 2016-17 season depending on the schedule. I also try and see the Lakers in at least one arena I haven't seen in a season as well.
                Last edited by LSSULaker889294; 10-08-2015, 12:37 PM.

Comment

I definitely agree with you there.

Thanks it was a beautiful trip. Driving throughthe mountains on the way here kinda made up my mind about the Vermont tournament. We will enjoy the voice of the Lakers Mr Bill Crawford at home on that weekend. We went through cooperstown on the way, what beautiful scenery in the northeast.
                  BLEED BLUE

Comment

Originally posted by PerkyforPrez View Post
                    Thanks it was a beautiful trip. Driving through the mountains on the way here kinda made up my mind about the Vermont tournament. We will enjoy the voice of the Lakers Mr Bill Crawford at home on that weekend. We went through Cooperstown on the way, what beautiful scenery in the northeast.
                    Cooperstown is a great place. Aside from the Baseball Hall of Fame, it's also the home of James Fenimore Cooper.

Comment

I was but then I changed my mind and decided to go to Vermont. I might try and go to Bemidji for the 2016-17 season depending on the schedule. I also try and see the Lakers in at least one arena I haven't seen in a season as well.
                      I was looking at Vermont, but it was just too tough to tough for me to pull off being during the holidays.

Comment

Week 2 Preview (from Damon, Gage Torrel and Scott Patterson):

http://www.lssulakers.com/sports/m-h...Week_2_Preview

Comment

Luke Morgan has struck again tonight. 3rd goal in 4 games thus far

Comment

I was looking at Vermont, but it was just too tough to tough for me to pull off being during the holidays.
                            Speaking of Vermont, will the Lakers take a sleeper bus or fly to Vermont? I'm guessing sleeper bus since Vermont is only slightly longer (about 30 miles) than North Dakota and they took a sleeper bus on that trip.

As for this weekend, I'll be very happy if the Lakers can get a split.

Comment

Originally posted by herbst20 View Post
                              Luke Morgan has struck again tonight. 3rd goal in 4 games thus far
                              Great! I think his personal goal is to make the Lakers next season. I've been thinking more in terms of two seasons from now, but if he has a really good season at Cedar Rapids, who knows.

Comment

For those keeping track of Laker recruits in the pipeline, Ian Johnston has been traded from Kanata (CJHL) to Brockville (CJHL), and Brody Brunet has been traded from Aurora (OJHL) to Rayside Balfour (NOJHL).

Comment

Working...
                                X