2015-2016 Division I Women's Hockey Scores & Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2015-2016 Division I Women's Hockey Scores & Results

Honestly, Is anyone in the WCHA going to score a goal against Wisconsin???
    At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
      Those folks in nortern minnisolta der hey are a bit behind da times.

Shots 18-7 UW after 1. UW better clamp down, that's alot of shots to allow in 1 period. Maybe a little rusty.

Let's go RED!
      UW clamped down on D, only allowed 3 sog that period for a 2 period total of 10. UW only had 7 sog that period for a 2 period total of 25.

2-0 after 2.
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

UW 3 - UMD 0 Final.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post
          UW 3 - UMD 0 Final.
          Unreal. What a streak.
          Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
          And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
          WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
          If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

End of one, 1-0 Minnesota leads Bemidji. Pretty even contest as it is the typical struggle so far against a team in green.

Comment

Dartmouth takes 3-0 lead over RPI in third period. #1 line for Dartmouth dominant.

Comment

Now 2-0 Minnesota with a goal by Pannek. Still a very tightly contested game. Minnesota's second line might be their best line right now.

Comment

Cameranesi scores on the PP to make it 3-0 for Minnesota over Bemidji. A bit of breathing room for the Gophers now.

Comment

Cameranesi again on the PP to make it 4-0 for Minnesota and that's a wrap on the 2nd period. Kind of got away from Bemidji at the end of the period.

Comment

Penn State and Robert Morris end with a 2-2 tie after OT.

Comment

Clarkson 3 UConn 1 Final
                        Clarkson shots 55-15 (22-1 in period 3)
                        MacAulay, Harmon and Howe with the goals.
                        Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                        And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                        WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                        If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

4-0 final...Gophers over Bemidji.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
                            Honestly, Is anyone in the WCHA going to score a goal against Wisconsin???
                            When they finish second to the Gophers they can fondly remember their regular season defensive stand.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Tuuk View Post
                              When they finish second to the Gophers they can fondly remember their regular season defensive stand.
                              If they end up finishing second to the Gophers they will not have fond memories of two or three of them.
                              Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Tuuk View Post
                                No, if that is the way it ends up (losing to them in the ncaa's - that's all that really matters) it will all be for naught and another bitter pill to swallow, not unlike the bitter pills the rodents had to swallow before this period of national rodent domination. But the ride will be fun, but unmemorable.
                                Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                                Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                                Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                                "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                                Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Working...
                                X