2015-2016 Division I Women's Hockey Scores & Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2015-2016 Division I Women's Hockey Scores & Results

Penn State beats Union by a score of 3-0, just like last night, for the weekend sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by PuckRush View Post
      Need an equalizer or Gopher's trip to the championship trophy is going to be a yawner. How about they have to shoot at smaller nets?

yeah, MN's schedule isn't as "confection free" as some see through gold colored glasses.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Knight View Post
        yeah, MN's schedule isn't as "confection free" as some see through gold colored glasses.
        teehee

Ted is my favorite poster
        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
          teehee

Ted is my favorite poster

am I wrong? it's hilarious seeing the posts. that glass house in MN must be pretty well guarded.

Comment

am I wrong? it's hilarious seeing the posts. that glass house in MN must be pretty well guarded.
            Strange...no rant in this instance about the inability to discern humor.
            Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Yep, hard to argue with that assessment. UMD this weekend should be a better test. I expect an end to double-digit scores.

Comment

Oh I definitely didn't say you were wrong haha

I just highly approve of getting the Minnesota fans worked up

Comment

I just highly approve of getting the Minnesota fans worked up
                  You talk like we're one group that acts in unison. What if every time Ted threatened to beat somebody up, I blamed you? I'm not sure if some of the Minnesota fans even are Minnesota fans, or just someone you have created so that you can accuse us of bad behavior.
                  "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                  And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
                    What if every time Ted threatened to beat somebody up, I blamed you?
                    That would be giving me WAYYYYYYYYYY too much credit, have you ever seen Ted? Dude is a tank hahaha
                    Last edited by TonyTheTiger20; 10-19-2015, 12:20 PM.

Comment

That would be giving me WAYYYYYYYYYY too much credit, have you ever seen Ted? Dude is a tank hahaha
                      All the more reason to blame you instead.

Comment

Princeton leads Mercyhurst, 2-1, in the second period.
                        "So life's a *****. What do you want to do, cry about it? " - Kara "Starbuck" Thrace

"Wanna go get sugared up on mochas?" - Willow Rosenberg

Check my website. College hockey; it's what it's all about!

Comment

Union and RIT tied 1-1 in second
                          "So life's a *****. What do you want to do, cry about it? " - Kara "Starbuck" Thrace

Comment

Clarkson spotted UNH a goal, but has now scored the last three and leads, 3-1, after two.

Colgate came from behind to defeat Merrimack, 4-3.

Comment

Colgate edges Merrimack, 4-3. Clarkson leads New Hampshire 3-1 after two. Mercyhurst tied it up with Princeton 2-2 in the second.

Comment

Clarkson vs UNH. early 3rd Clarkson 4 UNH 1

UNH got the first goal as ARM stated. Sara Carlson of UNH made a rush up the right side and entered the Clarkson zone. The Clarkson dman stood straight up and put her skates together as if to block a shot thinking she was shooting and was caught flat footed. Carlson skated around her and went across the goal mouth and deposited a backhander into the net. Just a pretty goal.

UNH's goalie has actually played very well. Her defense has been the issue. Clarkson had a breakaway by Howe that she just go her left skate blade on and it hit the post. Clarksons first goal by Cayley Mercer was a beautiful 3 on 1 tick tack toe passing play that she deposited into an empty net. The 2nd goal by Loren Gabel she was all alone on the back side from a cross ice feed. Mercer got the 3rd goal on a 2 on 1 and she just completed her hat trick as I was typing this on a great feed from Olivia Howe.

Clarkson is controlling play for the most part.
                                Last edited by vicb; 10-23-2015, 03:34 PM.
                                Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                                And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                                WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                                If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Working...
                                X