Frozen 4 seat locations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frozen 4 seat locations

Has anyone figured out where each of these choices are in the rink.....nice to know just what you get for the extra money......best deal is the separate admissions for the first games, now tell me where I will sit for my money.......the old up or down or on the glass was easy

Re: Frozen 4 seat locations

Find yourself a seating chart for Amalie Arena.

Now, lower level row A is RIGHT ON THE GLASS.
    Lower Level row B is 2nd row up from the glass.
    Lower Level... You guessed it, anywhere in the 100's.
    Club level? 200's.
    Upper sides and upper ends will be separated however the NCAA feels a subjective boundary should be placed. These will be 300's.

Comment

Hope we can get a good number of posters to report their seat locations along with their priority numbers -- as we've done in the past.

My Location: Section 201, Row E. Red Line seating in the Club Level.

Priority Level
      : I'm at Level 18 (of 19). That said, this is a Level 17 location. For non-hockey reasons I wasn't able to make the purchase until after the Level 17 window opened.

- Obviously we'd like to hear from those who made the earliest purchases at Levels 18 & 19.

- Best of luck to all at Level 16; your window opens at 10:00AM EDT on Friday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by pgb-ohio View Post
        Hope we can get a good number of posters to report their seat locations along with their priority numbers -- as we've done in the past.
        My Location: Section 216, Row F. Red Line seating in the Club Level.

Priority Level
        : I'm Level 17 as I refused to purchase tickets or attend the FF at Detroit.

-I considered Section 201, but we prefer being able to watch the benches.

Sean
        Women's Hockey East Champions 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010
        Men's NCAA Champions 2009, 1995, 1978, 1972, 1971

BU Hockey Games
        BU Hockey highlights and extras
        NCAA Hockey Financials
        Women's Division I Longest Hockey Games
        I need a kidney; looking for a donor

Comment

My location : CLUB 8, Row A

Priority Level : Level 17

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Pickett View Post
            My Location: Section 216, Row F. Red Line seating in the Club Level.

-I considered Section 201, but we prefer being able to watch the benches.
            I came very close to making the exact same decision. We likely would have been seated right behind you. I did notice the location of the benches, and agree that's a plus. In the end, Section 201 offered seats exactly in the middle of the section, a couple of rows lower than my Section 216 option. For better or worse, that was my tiebreaker.

Scouting Report For Club Level Sides
            (As of October 2nd)

Lowest Available Row: Section 217, Row B

Center Ice Sections: Sections 201 & 216. Top 3-4 Rows Open

Save Your Time: Section 229 is more to the corner than the others, and has only the top row open.

Blue Line Seats; Slightly Lower Rows: Sections 202, 215 & 230

Comment

I am a priority 17 and selected 217 row B on aisle
              Felt it was better than high up in corner where I usually sit

Comment

First A WARNING!!

Though PGB indicated that Flash Seats was something to say NO to if you want paper, I did not see it until it was too late, as it is a default in the top right corner and not a choice for delivery method at the bottom. I have called and emailed the NCAA to change my tickets to paper as I purchased 6 and there is no guarantee that we all will want to enter the building together for every game! Fine if it were 2 but for 6 a problem.

Update on availability. I am priority 16 and purchased in the 200 section. Many of these sections are blocked out, guessing for students, but not sure as the end zone was blocked. Tried mid ice, but asking for 6 I got row J. Went to 207 and got 6 in row A. So happy with the opportunity to buy 6 together but not happy at all with the Flash Seat default situation. I am betting some people do not even know that they will not be receiving hard copies of their tickets as the process was seamless to complete and you would not even know this was your delivery system unless you paid close attention. Interested if I am the only moron that did not catch this despite the warning!
                Last edited by BobF; 10-02-2015, 10:03 AM.

Comment

I must be the only person sitting downstairs. Seats are in Section 118, Row H
                  Hope I made the right choice....

Comment

129 Row M.....row C and above were there but the sight line up ice will be better in M also no seats in front of me.....Priority 17......best deal is the 3 tix pack this year like it was years ago so you can go out and get a god dinner between games

Comment

Originally posted by satking View Post
                      129 Row M.....row C and above were there but the sight line up ice will be better in M also no seats in front of me.....Priority 17......best deal is the 3 tix pack this year like it was years ago so you can go out and get a god dinner between games
                      People are alluding to this, and I am happy about this development, but where did it say that it was separate admission? Just curious!

Comment

Originally posted by steven22 View Post
                        My location : CLUB 8, Row A

Priority Level : Level 17
                        Originally posted by BobF View Post
                        Went to 207 and got 6 in row A.
                        Nothing wrong with either of these locations. Front row always has its selling points.

Other Club Sections with at least a pair of Row A seats available: Club 1, Club 2, Club 5, Club 6, 206, 207, and 210.

Do keep in mind that my scouting report is now 12 hours old and seats are selling as I type.

So happy with the opportunity to buy 6 together but not happy at all with the Flash Seat default situation. I am betting some people do not even know that they will not be receiving hard copies of their tickets as the process was seamless to complete and you would not even know this was your delivery system unless you paid close attention. Interested if I am the only moron that did not catch this despite the warning!
                        Replied to this over on the Sticky thread. Greatly appreciate that you took the time to highlight the issue. Far from being a moron, I'm guessing you've saved quite a few buyers from making the same mistake.

Originally posted by DLG View Post
                        I am a priority 17 and selected 217 row B on aisle
                        Felt it was better than high up in corner where I usually sit
                        Had that rated as the third best location available when I chose. Along with Sean, I guess we've proved that great minds think alike.

Comment

Priority 19
                          Section 216, Row J on the aisle.
                          NCAA finally listened and opened up some of the best seats to us. Sweet!
                          Can't we all just get along?
                          Always remember... This is just a game we're talking about here. Let's not take it all too seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerFan86-87 View Post
                            Priority 19
                            Section 216, Row J on the aisle.
                            NCAA finally listened and opened up some of the best seats to us. Sweet!
                            And you've proved that reasonable people can differ and still both be great minds. I choose the low row, you choose the high row -- but there's no need to call the whole thing off! The truth is that anything at Club Level, Blue Lines or better, is going to be a great seat.

Comment

Originally posted by BobF View Post
                              People are alluding to this, and I am happy about this development, but where did it say that it was separate admission? Just curious!
                              http://www.ncaa.com/tickets/icehockey-men/d1

New for the 2016 Frozen Four!

Semifinal Split Sessions
                              The semifinal games on Thursday, April 7, will now be ticketed as two (2) separate sessions; a change from previous Frozen Fours where the semifinal games were ticketed only as one (1) combined session. Fans will exit Amalie Arena upon conclusion of the first semifinal game and re-enter the venue prior to the start of the second semifinal game. Each semifinal game will have a separate ticket for entry.

Flash Seats Ticket Delivery Option - Save $10!
                              Flash Seats, the NCAA's electronic ticket delivery system, offers the convenience of managing your entire all-session ticket package online. By choosing Flash Seats as your method of ticket delivery, your tickets will be electronic and will be managed in your Flash Seats account. If you do not currently have a Flash Seats account, one will be created for you when your tickets are released into your Flash Seats account in early March 2016. Once the seats are in your account, just bring the credit card registered to your account to the session and enter at any Flash Seats gate. Should you not be able to attend any of the sessions, you may transfer your tickets to family and friends, or sell them on the NCAA Ticket Exchange, a fan-to-fan marketplace, at no cost to you.

Fans who choose Flash Seats as their delivery option will save the $10 per order handling fee.
                              Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                              The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Working...
                              X