Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Frozen 4 seat locations

Originally posted by pgb-ohio View Post
    Good to have that eyewitness account. Looks like I was a little too optimistic about Lower Bowl/End Line, Row H. (Eight rows off the ice) Going to a higher row does sound wise. Unfortunately, most of the higher row seats we're talking about aren't being offered in the lottery, IIRC. Or, perhaps some were sold in the very early going.

FWIW, the new rule allowed me to get 5 seats together. Also, I agree with your predictions.

Lower Bowl/Blue Line. If accurate -- meaning no typo, no memory lapse -- you arguably got the best location so far. That section of the Lower Bowl wasn't on the ballot when I selected! Congrats and Enjoy.
    Thanks pgb, I got on at 10, and selected best available. They were the last two seats in that section/row.

Comment

Level 12 here, Section 217, Row F. I hated this FlashTickets interface. Identifying pictures of French fries to prove my humanity is not my idea of how to spend a day off.

Comment

Originally posted by BobF View Post
        I have called and emailed the NCAA to change my tickets to paper as I purchased 6 and there is no guarantee that we all will want to enter the building together for every game! Fine if it were 2 but for 6 a problem.
        Were you able to make this change? Up on the Sticky, Jen would like to know.

Comment

Originally posted by s11r9seat8
          Anudder 12 here: Sec 115, Row A, buttholders 16 and 17.
          Glass seats on the Blue Line! Congratulations on the great location -- and that pay raise you just got at work.

Comment

Originally posted by pgb-ohio View Post
            Were you able to make this change? Up on the Sticky, Jen would like to know.
            Yes I was! Or at least they say they made the change and charged me for the tickets. I called the number you had provided in the other thread. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by gscott13 View Post
              Priority 12

2 Tickets, Section 114, Row M which looks to be around the d-zone faceoff dot.
              Originally posted by alfablue View Post
              Priority 12, Section 123, row U, seats 13-16.

I *think* they are isle, center of endzone...
              Both locations look solid.

Tangent: Glad to hear from both of you, especially since you're both Posters' Game alums.

As a quick commercial announcement, let me mention that alfablue is leading the charge to resurrect the tradition at the 2016 Chicago FF. gscott13, you'll be one of our prime recruits.

For those not in the know, a recreational hockey game for USCHO Posters was held at the FF annually from 2002-2011. Anyone that played intramural hockey at any level fit in just fine. If this at least piques your curiosity, look for the Posters' Game Thread in the Café. At a guess, activity on the thread will probably pick up next August.

We now return to our regularly scheduled program.

Comment

FYI I am right in behind gscott with 2 tix. Same priority (12).
                Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                  And also a Posters' Game alum/recruit.

Comment

Originally posted by BobF View Post
                    Yes I was! Or at least they say they made the change and charged me for the tickets. I called the number you had provided in the other thread. Thanks.
                    Very glad to hear it. Thanks for replying, both here and on the Sticky.

Originally posted by genecarr View Post
                    Level 12 here, Section 217, Row F. I hated this FlashTickets interface. Identifying pictures of French fries to prove my humanity is not my idea of how to spend a day off.
                    Couldn't agree more. But what's really annoying is repeatedly having to identify the street signs, french fries or eggs each time you want to evaluate another set of seats. I'm certainly no website designer. But I really can't imagine what's gained by the endless screenings.

Think of it this way. Once you clear security at the airport, you're free to do business with as many of the airport vendors as you like. If you buy a caramel apple, you don't have to go back through security before you can buy a newspaper. You decide when to stop shopping and head to your gate. While it's not a perfect analogy, it seems to me that the ticket shopper should have the same freedom to decide when to check-out/log off.

Comment

It took me a while to find it- but it was possible to get paper tickets. So those of you who do not want the e-ticket, the magic button is on the top, not on the bottom where it shows you the choices.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                        How does this keep happening?!

That said, I was surprised to hear it knowing that when I purchased you were wandering around some cranberry bog....

Comment

Priority 10. Just got tickets in Club 8 Row C.

Comment

Originally posted by fargosioux View Post
                            Priority 10. Just got tickets in Club 8 Row C.
                            Like FiveHole12, you went for the Scout's View seats. I'm sure you'll be pleased.

In the corners, Lower Bowl/High Rows should not be forgotten. The view would be very similar to the Club option.

Paging hockeyplayer1015... paging hockeyplayer1015...

Do you have any comment on the Club vs. Lower Bowl comparison for seats in the corners?

Comment

Originally posted by gscott13 View Post
                              How does this keep happening?!

That said, I was surprised to hear it knowing that when I purchased you were wandering around some cranberry bog....
                              Why didn't we get club seats Mr. Hockey Coach?

I'm actually not surprised... I am a firm believer that there is a soft middle spot in the priorities where we are well below the die-hards and our priority area had a lot of people drop due to price increases and "ridiculous" places like Tampa (false) and a football field in Detroit (true).

I'd love to see the number of people per priority and the overall tickets distributed to each priority level some day.
                              Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                              The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Priority 10

Corner

211 Row C

Comment

Working...
                                X