Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Norwich 2015-16 - 17 straight ECAC East titles and counting....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norwich 2015-16 - 17 straight ECAC East titles and counting....

Sorry for the delay, but here it is...the long awaited recruiting class announcement!

http://norwichathletics.com/x/3dbb0
    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
    GO LAKERS!!!
    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
    Oswego State '09

Re: Norwich 2015-16 - 17 straight ECAC East titles and counting....

Might want to add a word into the title: 17 Straight REGULAR season ECAC East Titles!

Comment

GO LAKERS!!!
      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
      Oswego State '09

Comment

That web site makes my head spin
        2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
        2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
        2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
        2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
          That web site makes my head spin
          Seriously? Sorry to hear that. We've had a tremendously positive response to our new website redesign from people from many different demographics.

What exactly don't you like about the new design other than the fact its different?
          GO LAKERS!!!
          Oswego State '09

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

I like the site Prez, saw it the other day for the first time and was impressed.

Comment

Website looks good to me, looks like a nice class coming in,who is the hook-up between Norwich and the westcoast recruits,always seem to have a few from out west coming in??

Comment

The intermittent scrolling of the ticker on the bottom of the page is probably what bothers NUProf, I know it bothers me.
                  Formerly known as NUSuntan

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                    Seriously? Sorry to hear that. We've had a tremendously positive response to our new website redesign from people from many different demographics.

What exactly don't you like about the new design other than the fact its different?
                    It's the carousel - it rotates too quickly. It is modern, but I prefer a site where there is a link to all the content without having these rotating links. I'm sure its my (almost) 70 year old mind not grasping when to click what. It feels busy, but I will adjust.

Comment

I'm a big fan of the new site. Particularly the integration of social media and the easy to navigate/find "Standings" and "Calendar" tabs. Makes everything very convenient without having to dig into each team's pages.
                      Norwich '13

2017-2018 Last Person Standing Champion

Comment

Originally posted by NU Pastime View Post
                        I'm a big fan of the new site. Particularly the integration of social media and the easy to navigate/find "Standings" and "Calendar" tabs. Makes everything very convenient without having to dig into each team's pages.
                        That may be part of my problem. I don't understand the social media stuff - it is distracting. I also think the carousel and the score ticker rotate way to fast for these old eyes. I will adjust, nonetheless, because I am clearly in the minority. (I was used to digging into the team pages to find stuff - I mean, where else do you go for hockey information? The hockey pages.)

Comment

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
                          That may be part of my problem. I don't understand the social media stuff - it is distracting. I also think the carousel and the score ticker rotate way to fast for these old eyes. I will adjust, nonetheless, because I am clearly in the minority. (I was used to digging into the team pages to find stuff - I mean, where else do you go for hockey information? The hockey pages.)
                          Social Media is a new way to find hockey information haha!

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                            Website looks good to me, looks like a nice class coming in,who is the hook-up between Norwich and the westcoast recruits,always seem to have a few from out west coming in??
                            Always been wishing for more Western recruits, especially seeing St. Norberts domination as they suck up a lot of the big Western recruits. Was excited to see Brandrup come in last year and it looks like the new westerner from Colorado played with him in juniors.

http://www.melvillemillionaires.ca/n...rrer_id=618237

Comment

Only 39 days to the season opener ... let's talk Cadets
                              hockey!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X