Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: University of North Dakota-2015-2016-Seaason

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Please tell me we aren't actually playing you nameless turds in Vegas.
    We aren't actually playing you nameless turds in Vegas.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Please tell me we aren't actually playing you nameless turds in Vegas.
      2018 bring it on. Small venue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Speed Kills View Post
        The best thing about last night's game is that all of the obnoxious loudmouth UND fans who spewed false propaganda against the Big Ten for the better part of the last year now have to fill their big mouths with a heaping dose of crow.
        No, they don't. The BHTC is still a laughingstock. How many NCAA tourney wins for the Big Ten since realignment?
        Originally posted by SJHovey
        Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
        Originally posted by Brenthoven
        We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sioux-perDrunk View Post
          Oh **** the Bison fans have found the Hockey forums.. Don't worry guys he's still mad that no matter how may D1 AAA JV football championships they win they will never be the best team in the nation.
          That is an incorrect assumption. The fact of the matter is that I despise NDSU football more than any other team in any sport at any level. When it comes to Division I-AA football I actually prefer UND.
          National championships won by Big Ten schools : 23 (Michigan 9, Wisconsin 6, Minnesota 5, Michigan State 3, Ohio State 0, Penn State 0, Notre Dame 0)
          National championships won by NCHC schools : 21 (North Dakota 8, Denver 8, MN-Duluth 3, Colorado College 2, St. Cloud State 0, Miami 0, NE-Omaha 0, Western Michigan 0)

23 > 21

Comment

• Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
            No, they don't. The BHTC is still a laughingstock. How many NCAA tourney wins for the Big Ten since realignment?
            Since realignment the Big Ten and the NCHC have the same number of championships. At least the Big Ten has one championship game appearance during that time, something that the NCHC has been unable to achieve.
            National championships won by Big Ten schools : 23 (Michigan 9, Wisconsin 6, Minnesota 5, Michigan State 3, Ohio State 0, Penn State 0, Notre Dame 0)
            National championships won by NCHC schools : 21 (North Dakota 8, Denver 8, MN-Duluth 3, Colorado College 2, St. Cloud State 0, Miami 0, NE-Omaha 0, Western Michigan 0)

23 > 21

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
              This nickname vote seems to be confirming that we do indeed have an incredibly stupid fanbase. So many people complain about how the new nickname has to be unique but when given the chance they vote for perhaps the blandest and unoriginal nickname there is.
              It's not just the fan base. If the admin had any sense or balls they would have just picked something terrible, shammed up a survey to support it, and said that's it. This is basically what Marquette did and everybody hated it. But it was fairly quick and soon people were able to just ignore it ever happened and move on. UND could have (and should have) done this ages ago and you'd all be as 'over it' as you're ever going to get. In fact, you could be well on to starting a new movement to discriminate against somebody who actually deserves it. (Canadians.)

But no... This stupid, never ending quest for a (false) majority goes on. 85% of eligible voters did not pick Fighting Hawks. ("But it's 45% for Wisko, you moron. Look at the Math!) <---:edit: This is a link. Why isn't it highlighted? Is UND in charge of this too?
              Basically in order to ensure a majority we'll now give you two terrible choices and no write-ins and when we're done we'll be able to say "Obviously this is what 50% or more of Nodak's want!" Even North Dakotan's aren't that dumb. So why try and pretend they are?

At least the Jesuits quickly realized that Golden Eagles and Fighting Hawks are both awful birds of a feather that most hate, but are inevitable these days. They took a cue from 15th century Popes and said "like or lump it." (Well, I guess actually Popes of that time period boiled you in oil if you didn't go along. Marquette probably wouldn't want to fill out the environmental impact statements for that kind of thing, but you get the drift.)

Can't wait for the November 17th announcement that UND is now reconsidering the whole process and starting over.
              Last edited by Wisko McBadgerton; 11-09-2015, 11:09 AM.
              Originally posted by WiscTJK
              I'm with Wisko and Tim.
              Originally posted by Timothy A
              Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by Speed Kills View Post
                Since realignment the Big Ten and the NCHC have the same number of championships. At least the Big Ten has one championship game appearance during that time, something that the NCHC has been unable to achieve.
                The Big Ten is such a great conference, they have only been able to get one non-autobid into the tournament in two years. The last two years the Big Ten has a losing record in non-conference play. If the conference that has the team that advances furthest into the tournament is the better conference, than I guess Atlantic Hockey was better than the BTHC last year.
                Originally posted by SJHovey
                Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                Originally posted by Brenthoven
                We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Re getting jumped in the standings by BC. I've seen both teams play two games in person, I would take ND if they matched up today.

Comment

Not to rain on the UND Nickname parade: But Who Plays in Net for UND?
                    Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
                    Eric's Twitter
                    The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

So anyone else want this jersey? I'll sell you mine! For less than $2000 too!
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

"Remastered?" Why the **** would you pay $2k for a replica!?!
                        Last edited by dxmnkd316; 11-09-2015, 10:30 PM.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I'll bet you would!

Hope "jared93" made the purchase with eyes wide open. Great item, no doubt about it. But a recently manufactured, non-team issue jersey for $2000?

Somewhere P.T. Barnum is smiling. Broadly.

Comment

Wait, that description is almost criminally deceiving. They claim it was actually worn by Eades during the game.

Yet say it was also "remastered". Why the **** would you pay $2k for a replica!?!

Shuuuutup
                            . I'm trying to make big bucks here!
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

What We Learned: MU vs. UND

One thing that concerns me is the play of UND's PP and PK...
                              Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
                              Eric's Twitter
                              The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Do you know where I can buy a “Remastered” 1929 UND Flickertail sweater?
                                Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                                UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Working...
                                X