X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: University of North Dakota-2015-2016-Seaason

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
    Yuuuup.

Honestly, I never said that the Big Ten was a pitiful conference. We just don't all see it as strong and deep as you do. Gun to my head I think UND, SCSU and DU all > Mich. And I think tUMD and UNO > MN and PSU. A lot of people, almost all the NCHC fans and even a healthy amount of Big Ten fans, agree. You know who else agrees? Math.
    math is biased against the big10... need proof? 6 teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
      Yuuuup.

Honestly, I never said that the Big Ten was a pitiful conference. We just don't all see it as strong and deep as you do. Gun to my head I think UND, SCSU and DU all > Mich. And I think tUMD and UNO > MN and PSU. A lot of people, almost all the NCHC fans and even a healthy amount of Big Ten fans, agree. You know who else agrees? Math.
      Again, your attitude is setting you up for a massive amount of force-fed crow should one of those NCHC teams lose to a Big Ten team in the tournament. I don't have a problem with the fact that the NCHC is currently a deeper conference than the Big Ten, I have a problem with the less than humble attitudes expressed by NCHC fans. At least wait till one of your teams plays in a national championship game before you start bragging about how amazing you think your conference is.
      National championships won by Big Ten schools : 23 (Michigan 9, Wisconsin 6, Minnesota 5, Michigan State 3, Ohio State 0, Penn State 0, Notre Dame 0)
      National championships won by NCHC schools : 21 (North Dakota 8, Denver 8, MN-Duluth 3, Colorado College 2, St. Cloud State 0, Miami 0, NE-Omaha 0, Western Michigan 0)

23 > 21

Comment

Post #1: Michigan would beat all NCHC teams, because they are awesome.
        Post #2: If Michigan loses to a NCHC, so what? They aren't supposed to be good.

You need to choose one personality and stick with it. At least for this thread. It's confusing when you keep switching back and forth!
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty View Post

You need to choose one personality and stick with it. At least for this thread. It's confusing when you keep switching back and forth!
          You are the best Dirty. The dude sure is concerned what we think yet he doesn't know what to think himself.
          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Speed Kills View Post
            This is what you're setting yourself up for...

If Michigan loses, so what? They were supposed to lose. They're just a pitiful team from a pitiful conference. Everybody knows the 5th best team in the NCHC could beat the best team the NHL has to offer, so why should a lowly Big Ten team stand a snowball's chance in hell?

But if Michigan should happen to win, you and everybody else who goes to such extreme exaggerations in trying to discredit anything and everything that pertains to the Big Ten will be left with egg all over your faces.

Are you sure you want to act so cocky and disrespectful towards a quality opponent? You're painting yourself into a "nothing to gain/everything to lose" corner.
            Well speedy, you can rest assured that more NCHC teams will lose games in the Tournament than B1G teams will.
            Last edited by burd; 03-08-2016, 09:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Speed Kills View Post
              Again, your attitude is setting you up for a massive amount of force-fed crow should one of those NCHC teams lose to a Big Ten team in the tournament. I don't have a problem with the fact that the NCHC is currently a deeper conference than the Big Ten, I have a problem with the less than humble attitudes expressed by NCHC fans. At least wait till one of your teams plays in a national championship game before you start bragging about how amazing you think your conference is.

So you have problems with us not being humble...but you will brag your *** off because a B1G team made the title game?
              Your "logic" is amazing.
              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post

The team with the most overage Canadians always wins.
                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
                  The team with the most overage Canadians always wins.
                  That explains Union.
                  Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty View Post

OMG (face palm)...

Do you know the definition of sarcasm? If so, you obviously don't recognize it when you see it. I was making fun of blowhard NCHC fans, sorry it went so far over your head.
                    National championships won by Big Ten schools : 23 (Michigan 9, Wisconsin 6, Minnesota 5, Michigan State 3, Ohio State 0, Penn State 0, Notre Dame 0)
                    National championships won by NCHC schools : 21 (North Dakota 8, Denver 8, MN-Duluth 3, Colorado College 2, St. Cloud State 0, Miami 0, NE-Omaha 0, Western Michigan 0)

23 > 21

Comment

So how about the Sioux? How are they doing?
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Dirty's got a bite...

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Whioux?

Comment

• Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                            Dirty's got a bite...
                            Slowly reeling him in.
                            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              They're doing about as well as the Nordiques.

23 > 21

Comment

Set the hook you fool!
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X