Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WCHA 2015-16: So here's what we think that we know...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WCHA 2015-16: So here's what we think that we know...

Win over the terrible 10 for Lake State.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Big win for LSSU, hopefully they can do it again tonight. Also a big series for Ferris State hosting Wisconsin.
      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
        Big win for LSSU, hopefully they can do it again tonight. Also a big series for Ferris State hosting Wisconsin.
        Whoa whoa whoa! Wisconsin traveled for a road non-conference series?
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
          Whoa whoa whoa! Wisconsin traveled for a road non-conference series?
          Yeah, can't believe they'd rather go around Lake Michigan than go up to the UP, but whatever...I believe Wisconsin will be AT Michigan Tech next season.
          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Yeah, can't believe they'd rather go around Lake Michigan than go up to the UP, but whatever...I believe Wisconsin will be AT Michigan Tech next season.
            Maybe they just don't like going to Northern. I find it surprising but I'm sure those are part of a two for one agreement.
            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
              Maybe they just don't like going to Northern. I find it surprising but I'm sure those are part of a two for one agreement.
              Maybe they want to play in front of more than 1500 people so they are playing on the road as frequently as possible.
              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                Maybe they want to play in front of more than 1500 people so they are playing on the road as frequently as possible.
                Boy, if that's true then they barely met that requirement at Ferris State.
                tUMD Hockey

Comment

We tied Wisconsin tonight, 5-5. Gave up the tying goal at 19:40 of the 3rd.

I'm afraid we're not going to be of much help this year, boys.
                  FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

I believe Damon Whitten last year on a Laker Hockey said there were some talks about Wisconsin possibly coming up to the Sault to play the Lakers. I'm not sure if the talks were serious and I would guess it would be part of a 2 for 1 agreement.
                    LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
                      I know that they faced good competition, but it's still stunning that Mankato is scoreless on the season. I guess it's one of those situations where you try to remind yourself that four games is a small sample size.

GFM
                      GFMorris, I would read too much into that. Mankato lost a number of key players of last year's squad, and it takes time to adjust. What's left in the cupboard, is likely the most talented group in the league. That team will gel, and that process got started this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by jujudrum View Post
                        GFMorris, I would read too much into that. Mankato lost a number of key players of last year's squad, and it takes time to adjust. What's left in the cupboard, is likely the most talented group in the league. That team will gel, and that process got started this weekend.

Seriously the most talented group in the league?? Hahaha Mankato fans are the biggest bunch of idiots out there!! BU BC UND UMD UNO and about six other teams have better players but keep up this 0-4 BEST TEAM EVER thing going l, it gives the rest of the leagues fans something to laugh at!

Comment

Originally posted by Sioux-perDrunk View Post
                          Seriously the most talented group in the league?? Hahaha Mankato fans are the biggest bunch of idiots out there!! BU BC UND UMD UNO and about six other teams have better players but keep up this 0-4 BEST TEAM EVER thing going l, it gives the rest of the leagues fans something to laugh at!
                          He was obviously referring to the WCHA, you drunk.

And even then, it's debatable.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            He was obviously referring to the WCHA, you drunk.

And even then, it's debatable.
                            I was giving him the benefit of the doubt because to think that the WCHA is the most talented conference is even worse!

Comment

• Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                              Actually the Green Bay series was initiated by NMU. The Coach and the guy from PMI which runs the Resch Center worked together with the Anaheim Ducks. The Green Bay games are NMU home games. NMU collects the revenue. The series has been quite profitable for NMU and also serves as a good outreach to the many alumni in the Fox Valley and throughout Wisconsin. There are two years remaining on the agreement.
                              "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
                                Actually the Green Bay series was initiated by NMU. The Coach and the guy from PMI which runs the Resch Center worked together with the Anaheim Ducks. The Green Bay games are NMU home games. NMU collects the revenue. The series has been quite profitable for NMU and also serves as a good outreach to the many alumni in the Fox Valley and throughout Wisconsin. There are two years remaining on the agreement.
                                Didn't know that, I assumed it was Wisconsin being unwilling to travel outside of Wisconsin. So there's one more visit to Madison and one more Green Bay weekend for NMU?
                                tUMD Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X