This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey XXXIV: A Season without Chuck

The way things are going, I wonder if they would take me and my 3 years of eligibility? I'm quite limber for 41 years old.
    Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
      There is still time this year....
      Gonna have to calm down a little first

Comment

Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
        The way things are going, I wonder if they would take me and my 3 years of eligibility? I'm quite limber for 41 years old.
        me too, I have been to the gym a few times this month. I have all 4 years open

Comment

Regardless of what one thinks about Mike Eaves, it's quite apparent that the current trajectory of the program makes it unsustainable at the D1 level. I went to the Ferris State game, and Kunin and Besse were the highlights in the 2-1 loss. As was stated above, this entire thing needs a reset with a staff that can rebuild it. Who in their right mind would come to Madison and play here at this point? Too many questions to make a commitment to Wisconsin. Besse has to be wondering what he's going to do at this point. If Eaves has any shred of respect for the program grew up in, he would resign. I know he's not a quitter, but this thing is coming apart at the seams, and his continued presence is poison in the well.
          Last edited by srkbadger; 11-03-2015, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by srkbadger View Post
            Regardless of what one thinks about Mike Eaves, it's quite apparent that the current trajectory of the program makes it unsustainable at the D1 level. I went to the Ferris State game, and Kunin and Besse were the highlights in the 2-1 loss. As was stated above, this entire thing needs a reset with a staff that can rebuild it. Who in their right mind would come to Madison and play here at this point? Too many questions to make a commitment to Wisconsin. Besse has to be wondering what he's going to do at this point. If Eaves has any shred of respect for the program grew up in, he would resign. I know he's not a quitter, but this thing is coming apart at the seems, and his continued presence is poison in the well.
            Well said

Comment

• Originally posted by bucky15 View Post
              I wish Andy/Chuck could put his views and insight on this situation.
              Email him or direct message him on twitter. I imagine there may be some things he know but can't disclose (for the same reasons he decided to stop posting here, leave B5Q, and make his twitter account private), but he's sent me a couple of messages this year, and IIRC gave us his email address in the farewell post, so I'd be surprised if he had nothing to say. (I'm posting from my phone, so it will be harder for me to find right now.)

Comment

Originally posted by srkbadger View Post
                Regardless of what one thinks about Mike Eaves, it's quite apparent that the current trajectory of the program makes it unsustainable at the D1 level. I went to the Ferris State game, and Kunin and Besse were the highlights in the 2-1 loss. As was stated above, this entire thing needs a reset with a staff that can rebuild it. Who in their right mind would come to Madison and play here at this point? Too many questions to make a commitment to Wisconsin. Besse has to be wondering what he's going to do at this point. If Eaves has any shred of respect for the program grew up in, he would resign. I know he's not a quitter, but this thing is coming apart at the seams, and his continued presence is poison in the well.
                Sad, but true.
                Randy Schmidt should be / has been fired.
                Exhibit A | Exhibit B

Help Cure MS
                sigpic
                Donate

Wisconsin Hockey: "When you say WISCONSIN, you've said it all!"
                1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, 2006

Circle, circle, dot, dot, dot...

Comment

This may be false after all... https://mobile.twitter.com/lukekunin...45453537189888

Comment

Mark Kunin posting to twitter "He will be with the boys this weekend at North Dakota."

???
                    Originally posted by WiscTJK
                    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                    Originally posted by Timothy A
                    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                      Mark Kunin posting to twitter "He will be with the boys this weekend at North Dakota."

???
                      Duncan Keith had second thoughts, but had signed the contract already.

This could get interesting.

Comment

You know what's crazy? Even if the rumor was false, most of what has been said still applies. Things are pretty bad.

Comment

Originally posted by WiscDC View Post
                          Might be enough to get me off the ledge until this weekend.

Comment

What is going on there. Always supported Eaves but getting a little silly

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                              What is going on there. Always supported Eaves but getting a little silly
                              If we actually knew what was going on there might be a bit less panic.
                              Originally posted by WiscTJK
                              I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                              Originally posted by Timothy A
                              Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Seems to be a lot of pushback from sources saying the OHL news is not true

Comment

Working...
                                X