Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Wildcats 2015 Offseason - Future Planning ...or Just Rearranging the Deck Chairs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2015 Offseason - Future Planning ...or Just Rearranging the Deck Cha

Get over the loss of Hamilton. He was a defensive liability.
    Now, Boychuck a year ago... that still pizzes me off.
    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2015 Offseason - Future Planning ...or Just Rearranging the Deck Cha

Originally posted by NCAA watcher View Post
      Who own the Bruins?
      Classic.

The Boychuk *plan* is still unfolding. In Edmonton though.
      Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
      Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
        Well even this newbie hockey fan can agree with this. But it's not so much that for me it's what they did with what they got from that...however it's still early in the game and there's going to be someone added to the mix with the UFA's around...we'll see! Boychuck...that was a big loss. Meanwhile, on the 'Souza Watch'.....
        Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
          Yes, this!
          Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
          The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

• Originally posted by hawksLL View Post
            If Hamilton was offered an offer sheet and the Bruins passed the Bs would have been compensated with a first, second and third round pick. Not two first round picks. Granted Hamilton's salary next year is between $5,478,986 to $7,305,316. They would get two first round picks if he signed for more than 7.3 mil. The Bruins got better compensation by trading him than if they let him go via offer sheet with a first round pick and two second round picks.
            Bruins obviously don't see Hamilton as a franchise defenseman. Time will tell.

Comment

Casey Thrush signs with Indy Fuel of ECHL:
              https://www.indyfuelhockey.com/bly-t...ed-for-2015-16
              The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by C-H-C View Post
                Casey Thrush signs with Indy Fuel of ECHL:
                https://www.indyfuelhockey.com/bly-t...ed-for-2015-16
                Good for him!!! Have always liked Casey's game and wish him well...
                Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

The men's hockey schedule has been posted online:
                  http://unhwildcats.com/sports/mice/2015-16/schedule

Comment

Originally posted by New Hampshire 'Cats Fan View Post
                    Oh boy oh boy here is the start of that "avalanche" of news I was talkin' about....! Next up: Roster finalization and....SOUZA!
                    Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                      Oh boy oh boy here is the start of that "avalanche" of news I was talkin' about....! Next up: Roster finalization and....SOUZA!
                      I'd settle for a slow but steady trickle of news, but I'll predict it'll be (much) slower than that ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                        I'd settle for a slow but steady trickle of news, but I'll predict it'll be (much) slower than that ...
                        Well Souza is official

Http://unhwildcats.com/sports/mice/coaches/Mike_Souza

Now we just need Masonius to qualify, and ...
                        The Souza record:
                        15-16 10th place
                        16-17 10th place
                        17-18 11th place
                        18-19 8th place
                        19-20 9th place
                        20-21 10th place
                        21-22 9th place
                        22-23 10th place

Comment

Originally posted by NCAA watcher View Post
                          Well Souza is official

Http://unhwildcats.com/sports/mice/coaches/Mike_Souza

Now we just need Masonius to qualify, and ...
                          Holy under the radar, Batman ... very interesting how they've (kinda?) slid that in there. He's not even linked directly to the coaches' page (see link below), but clearly they are "ready" to slide that in there at a suitable time. If that's "official" then I've been away from real life for a lot longer than even I thought was possible. Gotta love the Internet.

http://unhwildcats.com/sports/mice/coaches/index

I did have to chuckle when I saw this little blurb leading the Souza bio (or future bio, or bio-in-waiting, or incoming bio ... )

"Mike Souza was named associate head coach in June 2015."

June 2015 has about 6.5 hours left, and without 'Watcher's intuitive snooping, this would still be hidden to the world.

FWIW he apparently will have the same job title as Coach Stewart, so at least on the surface, the succession planning piece of this is very much still up in the air ...

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                            Holy under the radar, Batman ... very interesting how they've (kinda?) slid that in there. He's not even linked directly to the coaches' page (see link below), but clearly they are "ready" to slide that in there at a suitable time. If that's "official" then I've been away from real life for a lot longer than even I thought was possible. Gotta love the Internet.

I did have to chuckle when I saw this little blurb leading the Souza bio (or future bio, or bio-in-waiting, or incoming bio ... )

June 2015 has about 6.5 hours left, and without 'Watcher's intuitive snooping, this would still be hidden to the world.

FWIW he apparently will have the same job title as Coach Stewart, so at least on the surface, the succession planning piece of this is very much still up in the air ...
                            See? See? What did I tell Ya? Just one more piece and the avalanche is complete...
                            Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post

Head coach in 4 years, Stewie must be stewing!!

Comment

Originally posted by New Hampshire 'Cats Fan View Post
                                Wow, Mighty non-conference sked there

Comment

Working...
                                X