PDA

View Full Version : A call for Rutgers hockey

Pages : 1 [2]

Nick Papagiorgio
08-13-2015, 10:45 AM
Not only that, but word on the street is that they will be a top four team in HEA for the foreseeable future.

Maybe on Bourbon Street.

FlagDUDE08
08-13-2015, 10:48 AM
Better idea. Kick out Rutgers, get Syracuse, Syracuse starts a team.

UConn and Rutgers can go find their own conference.

There's nowhere to put them. War Memorial's already double booked. Tennity's too small (though a good size for the women's team). And movable ice in the Carrier Dome is not feasible.

joecct
08-13-2015, 11:50 AM
There's nowhere to put them. War Memorial's already double booked. Tennity's too small (though a good size for the women's team). And movable ice in the Carrier Dome is not feasible.

I was wondering what they did to Manley and then I saw they did the same thing what Maryland is doing to Cole Fieldhouse - indoor football facility. Both would have been perfect on campus ice rinks.

Snively65
08-14-2015, 05:20 PM
Really...I thought Chuck said UCONN will be a perennial cellar dweller with UMASS Amherst! If you want to respond check out the 2015-2016 UCONN thread...nobody but UNH fans go to the 2014-2015 thread.

But, this is the Rutgers thread. :confused:

FDNY99
08-15-2015, 10:19 AM
My response about Chuck was to this quote by you in reference to UCONN...a theme you and Chuck talk about constantly on the UNH thread

Not only that, but word on the street is that they will be a top four team in HEA for the foreseeable future.
My response about the UCONN thread was to your post you made on the 2014-2015 UCONN thread looking for a response.

I hope RU can get this off the ground...if the B!G doesn't have a on-campus barn requirement..RU could play their games at the Rock in Newark.

bigmrg74
08-17-2015, 01:02 AM

And this is the off season and about a team that's not been announced yet. This would count as being on topic this time of the year around here.