Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA hockey video archive

Hello fans,

I am a long-time fan of college hockey and a collector of recorded game telecasts. I have an extensive private archive of games dating back 30+ years and am always looking to add to my collection. I am reaching out to the members of this forum in the hopes that I can possibly find some old games that some of you may have recorded on old VHS tapes that have been stashed away in your homes for many years. I can offer to trade copies of games from my collection, convert your VHS tapes to DVD, or just offer to buy the tapes from you. Whatever works for you, I'm flexible. If you have any interest in my games or if you have any games to offer, please contact me. My game inventory is listed at Goal Line Software.
    National championships won by Big Ten schools : 23 (Michigan 9, Wisconsin 6, Minnesota 5, Michigan State 3, Ohio State 0, Penn State 0, Notre Dame 0)
    National championships won by NCHC schools : 21 (North Dakota 8, Denver 8, MN-Duluth 3, Colorado College 2, St. Cloud State 0, Miami 0, NE-Omaha 0, Western Michigan 0)

23 > 21

Re: NCAA hockey video archive

Bumping this in hopes that somebody with a collection of games will see it and contact me. Anybody...
    National championships won by Big Ten schools : 23 (Michigan 9, Wisconsin 6, Minnesota 5, Michigan State 3, Ohio State 0, Penn State 0, Notre Dame 0)
    National championships won by NCHC schools : 21 (North Dakota 8, Denver 8, MN-Duluth 3, Colorado College 2, St. Cloud State 0, Miami 0, NE-Omaha 0, Western Michigan 0)

23 > 21

Comment

How about an entire UNO/UMD game from 11-22-14 at the link below?

http://cloudedlens.com/projects/uno-hockey-time-lapse/

Watch fast!

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cows View Post
        How about an entire UNO/UMD game from 11-22-14 at the link below?

http://cloudedlens.com/projects/uno-hockey-time-lapse/

Watch fast!
        Did they review that one off the post?
        NMU Hockey Since 1976 ...there at the beginning.

Bill Crawford, LSSU radio announcer, on NMU hockey: "This is their MO right to the tee: get out shot, get out played, keep hangin' in there, just rope-a-dope it in your own zone, get it up the ice, bang it in and win the game."

Comment

Working...
        X