PDA

View Full Version : Dave Hakstol named head coach of Flyers

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8

willythekid
05-18-2015, 03:14 PM
Nah, I've got better things to do than argue with racist twats.

Racist twats like Frank Black Cloud? Get over yourself... You and shirtless give a bad name to tech fans.
http://www.yardbarker.com/all_sports/articles/frank_black_cloud_fighting_sioux_will_not_be_silen ced/18810686

Shirtless Guy
05-18-2015, 03:16 PM
Racist twats like Frank Black Cloud? Get over yourself... You and shirtless give a bad name to tech fans.
http://www.indianz.com/News/2015/017510.asp

Yeah, ok, because I think you're a twat for calling butthurt all the time? If you think that makes me a bad tech fan you're dumber than I thought.

huskyfan
05-18-2015, 03:30 PM
well, I was and still am butthurt about the sneaky way UND and Denver handled the whole NaCHo thing. and how about the wooing of Notre Dame and the subsequent wooing of St, Clouud?? **** right I'm still butthurt.

Dirty
05-18-2015, 03:35 PM
well, I was and still am butthurt about the sneaky way UND and Denver handled the whole NaCHo thing. and how about the wooing of Notre Dame and the subsequent wooing of St, Clouud?? **** right I'm still butthurt.

Nice to see it takes a lady to "man up" and admit something while having no qualms about admitting it. Others could obviously take a lesson from this display of honesty.

MavsFan19
05-18-2015, 03:52 PM
I miss the old wcha, and the games/teams that came through Kato. Fun to watch. But Im not going to sit here and say that the split hasnt benefitted my Mavericks. My hope is for a WCHA/NCHC duel touney in St. Paul. College hockey galore. Ill take it. As long as the B10 flounders Im estatic.

also thank you for not poaching Hastings....

huskyfan
05-18-2015, 04:11 PM
Nice to see it takes a lady to "man up" and admit something while having no qualms about admitting it. Others could obviously take a lesson from this display of honesty.

should I be honest and tell you what I really think about your thug of a coach, his goons players and the Nazi palace they play in? (smiles wickedly)

being complimented (I think) by Dirty makes me feel ... well ... dirty.

Dirty
05-18-2015, 04:13 PM
should I be honest and tell you what I really think about your thug of a coach, his goons players and the Nazi palace they play in? (smiles wickedly)

Coming from someone who no doubt full supports John Scott, yes please destroy the credibility and good will you just built up with your last post.

HarleyMC
05-18-2015, 04:15 PM
I miss the old wcha, and the games/teams that came through Kato. Fun to watch. But Im not going to sit here and say that the split hasnt benefitted my Mavericks. My hope is for a WCHA/NCHC duel touney in St. Paul. College hockey galore. Ill take it. As long as the B10 flounders Im estatic.

also thank you for not poaching Hastings....

That would be "B1G".:) And as we get better I'm sure you'll equally enjoy your refractory period.

huskyfan
05-18-2015, 04:23 PM
Coming from someone who no doubt full supports John Scott, yes please destroy the credibility and good will you just built up with your last post.

there. that feels better. did I mention the UND fans?

geezer
05-18-2015, 04:26 PM

Interesting. This John Scott? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Scott_%28ice_hockey%29) I don't remember the back story, but it must be a wonderful one if NoDak fans are still traumatized with PTSD. Please share.

J.D.
05-18-2015, 04:39 PM
No brainer for hakstol. Take the money and if it doesn't work out, plenty of college programs would be interested

huskyfan
05-18-2015, 05:05 PM
Interesting. This John Scott? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Scott_%28ice_hockey%29) I don't remember the back story, but it must be a wonderful one if NoDak fans are still traumatized with PTSD. Please share.

Ryan Hale got a post game beat down by John. little pip squeak playing with big John. what the heck was he thinking. it was a bloody, teeth flying extravaganza with John landing 11 punches and Ryan landing 0. ah the good old days. actually these days are pretty good too.

mookie1995
05-18-2015, 05:24 PM
No brainer for hakstol. Take the money and if it doesn't work out, plenty of college programs would be interested

No bainer for the flyers too.

They need to retool and get young- so they get a guy who has proved he can win with 22-23-24 yo Canadians

Then when he fails to win the big ones (like always) there are lots of colleges that are dying to win with 22-23-24 yo Canadians

JD nailed it :p

Gurtholfin
05-18-2015, 05:26 PM
Lol at the usual butthurts coming out to whine.

And what's wrong with John Scott? Along with Johnny Toews, a Blackhawk great.

It's not like he ever Aaron Marvined anyone.

Dirty
05-18-2015, 05:29 PM
Lol at the usual butthurts coming out to whine.

And what's wrong with John Scott? Along with Johnny Toews, a Blackhawk great.

It's not like he ever Aaron Marvined anyone.

He ran over school children with his Jeep. And then tried to sell poisoned milk to them.

Gurtholfin
05-18-2015, 05:32 PM
That's so obviously a lie. He couldn't fit in a Jeep.

Happy
05-18-2015, 06:10 PM
He ran over school children with his Jeep. And then tried to sell poisoned milk to them.

He peed on a running lawn mower, in an elevator, and still has a worse record than WOOOGER.

SJHovey
05-18-2015, 06:25 PM
You guys can mock all you want. The 30 NHL head coaching positions are the 30 premier hockey coaching positions in the world, and Dave Hakstol just landed one of them.

Dirty
05-18-2015, 06:36 PM
He peed on a running lawn mower, in an elevator, and still has a worse record than WOOOGER.

John Scott had a worse record than Doug Woog? Man, that's pathetic.

Go4PuckFan2.0
05-18-2015, 07:01 PM
You guys can mock all you want. The 30 NHL head coaching positions are the 30 premier hockey coaching positions in the world, and Dave Hakstol just landed one of them.

They're also the most tenuous.

He'll be eaten alive in Philly and fired long before his contract is up.