This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
    not a negative. will be interesting as he is getting as much intl hype as macdavid was same time last year. all eichel buzz was by usa propaganda machine. Matthews is getting huge pushes intl wide

he could be pat kane type pick
    Not disagreeing with you. Just a bit flummoxed as to why you posted something so random like that. It really kind of indicates to me your dislike for BU.

Comment

• Re: BU season thread 4 - 2014-15 // destiny's children

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      Post "original 12 era" top 4

Orr
      Lemieux
      Messier
      Gretzky
      Matthews

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        Not disagreeing with you. Just a bit flummoxed as to why you posted something so random like that. It really kind of indicates to me your dislike for BU.
        I think you know why. He's bored and bless his heart he is looking to troll with this random post.
        Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
        The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agganis View Post
          Matthews
          Auston is 5?
          Or should be breaking the top 4?
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
            I think you know why. He's bored and bless his heart he is looking to troll with this random post.
            saw a report on it last night.
            will be next years macdavid, how often does that happen for usa hockey

not very

Comment

• Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
              saw a report on it last night.
              will be next years macdavid, how often does that happen for usa hockey

not very
              OK, that's cool. Probably very few people on this board that would disagree with that assessment. That said, why post what you did in this thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                OK, that's cool. Probably very few people on this board that would disagree with that assessment. That said, why post what you did in this thread?
                Well eichel did play for us (does play ).

Can't see hoky wandering into the UVM thread and posting that for no reason
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  Well eichel did play for us (does play ).

Can't see hoky wandering into the UVM thread and posting that for no reason
                  does uvm have mens hockey?

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

partly because of how annoyed people got with the buffalo gm murrays comments, insinuating that he should not have been disappointed for his fans when they lost right to select macdavid.

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                      matthews>eichel
                      Got it: everyone's better then Eichel. Just another reason for him to return to BU next season.

Sean
                      Women's Hockey East Champions 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010
                      Men's NCAA Champions 2009, 1995, 1978, 1972, 1971

BU Hockey Games
                      BU Hockey highlights and extras
                      NCAA Hockey Financials
                      Women's Division I Longest Hockey Games
                      I need a kidney; looking for a donor

Comment

if eichel went to union...

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                          partly because of how annoyed people got with the buffalo gm murrays comments, insinuating that he should not have been disappointed for his fans when they lost right to select macdavid.
                          Not to rehash this whole thing again, but his reaction and behavior that night was surprising and unprofessional not so much because McDavid is better than Eichel. It was because he know full well going into the lottery that the outcome of Buffalo being awarded the second pick had an 80% chance of happening. If he had that much of a problem with the process, he should have brought that up beforehand, not the draft lottery night. It just comes across as sour grapes.

Comment

Sam Kurker to Northeastern ...
                            Where players that don't make it at their original schools seem to end up.

Comment

If McDavid was not in this years draft, we know who would be #1. Is Matthews that much better than Eichel because he is getting the hype as the likely #1 pick?

FWIW, Matthews looked much less impressive to me at the WJC than Eichel did when he was an underager. That WJC was what ramped up the "hype machine" for Eichel, it didn't really do it for Matthews. His play since then has for sure, however.
                              BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Cleverly View Post
                                Sam Kurker to Northeastern ...
                                Where players that don't make it at their original schools seem to end up.
                                Between NU and UVM, you sure could put together a pretty good-sized roster of ex BU players/commits.

I hope Sam succeeds (except against BU of course). If he had played a year or two in the USHL, I think he would have made a good contribution on Comm Ave. Just too big a jump for someone right out of High School. If your 18, and you haven't been residing in Ann Arbor for the past 1-2 years, you pretty much need to some junior experience. There are of course a couple exceptions, but not many.
                                BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Working...
                                X