PDA

View Full Version : PC vs UNO; Why not a thread?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Jon
03-31-2015, 12:23 PM
I mean, c'mon. Why not?

I feel like PC has never beaten this team (admittedly a small sample size) and I dislike trash talking. Especially since your goalie seems to be the kind of guy we struggle against this year.

MavRick
03-31-2015, 12:43 PM
I am glad to see }PROVICED make it. I've been worried about you guys since you got KIKCED OUT OF HOKCEY RAST.

Tipsy McStagger
03-31-2015, 02:07 PM
Wooooo!!!!

Jon
03-31-2015, 03:33 PM
Wooooo!!!!
I agree!

I am glad to see }PROVICED make it. I've been worried about you guys since you got KIKCED OUT OF HOKCEY RAST.
This is all because we got our desevrings.

Taking nothing for granted because Massa is playing out of his mind right now, but rather hoping the fourth time's the charm - especially without RPI here to beat us again. ;)

Terrier520
03-31-2015, 03:37 PM
I mean, c'mon. Why not?

I feel like PC has never beaten this team (admittedly a small sample size) and I dislike trash talking. Especially since your goalie seems to be the kind of guy we struggle against this year.

So this is going to be the Jane Austen novels of smack talk?

Jon
03-31-2015, 04:11 PM
So this is going to be the Jane Austen novels of smack talk?

I just hope Giilies is not a cad who jilts a promising heiress.

The Freds
03-31-2015, 04:47 PM
I mean, c'mon. Why not?

I think it is because the other game is being seen by many as the de facto championship, so there really is no reason for this thread.

walrus
03-31-2015, 04:58 PM
I think it is because the other game is being seen by many as the de facto championship, so there really is no reason for this thread.

Yup, whoever wins the late games wins it all.

Terrier520
03-31-2015, 07:08 PM
I think the winner will be whichever team scores more goals, or alternatively, makes sure their opponent scores fewer.

Red Cows
03-31-2015, 07:40 PM
I think it's a shame that we couldn't come up with a better thread name than this one.

BC/HE
03-31-2015, 07:46 PM
Is the rotund PC fan who wore the PC jersey in the front row upper deck center ice in Detroit 30 years ago still around? Also, I remember being there around the blue line sitting next to a gentleman who had a son intent on going to BC soon. Had a great conversation. I believe he may have been Jack Leetch, father of Brian Leetch. Back to 1985: players like Rooney and Army were standouts as well as Terreri. Seems like there has always been a Rooney or Army on the team.

Slap Shot
04-01-2015, 05:08 AM
I think it's a shame that we couldn't come up with a better thread name than this one.

I think it's rather brilliant in its simplicity.

UML
04-01-2015, 08:34 AM
Is the rotund PC fan who wore the PC jersey in the front row upper deck center ice in Detroit 30 years ago still around? Also, I remember being there around the blue line sitting next to a gentleman who had a son intent on going to BC soon. Had a great conversation. I believe he may have been Jack Leetch, father of Brian Leetch. Back to 1985: players like Rooney and Army were standouts as well as Terreri. Seems like there has always been a Rooney or Army on the team. PC needs to bring back the full length pants.

Red Cows
04-01-2015, 09:43 AM
I think it's rather brilliant in its simplicity.

Well.....yeah, except that the title name implies that somebody thought it was a bad idea and he did it, anyway.

Like somebody wouldn't have started a thread for one of the National Semi-final games?

I mean, what's the Score Update thread for this game going to be called, then?

"1st Frozen Four National Semi-final game: Mavericks: Out of the frying pan and into the Friar"? :D

Terrier520
04-01-2015, 09:46 AM
Well.....yeah, except that the title name implies that somebody thought it was a bad idea and he did it, anyway.

Like somebody wouldn't have started a thread for one of National Semi-final games?

I mean, what's the Score Update thread for this game going to be called?

"1st Frozen Four National Semi-final game: Mavericks: Out of the frying pan and into the Friar"? :D

1st Frozen Four National Semi-final game: Let's hope this is a good undercard before the main event.

The Freds
04-01-2015, 09:06 PM
I mean, c'mon. Why not?

Okay Jon, this thread sucks. You should start a new one about the glorious hockey game that will ensue next Thursday afternoon. The winner of said game has a good chance to become national champion according to a few. Don't you agree?

;)

walrus
04-02-2015, 06:10 AM
Looks like PC fans are just too polite,in jons case I understand. Some cow lover will steal his alternator while he is at the game on thursday. But really, where is the trash talk, at least let's have some sandbagging. I'll start, uno sucks and gillies is an underachieving maine boy

Red Cows
04-02-2015, 10:05 AM
Looks like PC fans are just too polite,in jons case I understand. Some cow lover will steal his alternator while he is at the game on thursday. But really, where is the trash talk, at least let's have some sandbagging. I'll start, uno sucks and gillies is an underachieving maine boy

It pretty difficult to have much animus for a team that UNO has beaten every time we've played it.

All two times, the last time being nearly a decade ago.

walrus
04-02-2015, 10:22 AM
It pretty difficult to have much animus for a team that UNO has beaten every time we've played it.

All two times, the last time being nearly a decade ago.
10 years ago was dump and watch time and at the very least you could call them goons or thugs or something

5thYearFreshman
04-02-2015, 11:23 AM
I really liked that Outside Providence movie.