Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

National Semi-Final April 9 BU vs Sioux (revenge for 1997)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: National Semi-Final April 9 BU vs Sioux (revenge for 1997)

Ha, not saying you should be scared. Just that you'd rather play BC. That ine line is pretty darn good though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      Oh noes! BU is a one line team, whatever will UND do?!?! It'll like playing CC! I'm so scared!
      That line adjusted well to Eichel getting all the attention, with Rodrigues and O'Regan having more space and turning it into big plays.

And while this is still a team dominated by one line, it was great to see contributions from the other three lines over the weekend.
      BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
        That line adjusted well to Eichel getting all the attention, with Rodrigues and O'Regan having more space and turning it into big plays.

And while this is still a team dominated by one line, it was great to see contributions from the other three lines over the weekend.
        You haven't interacted much with Dirty, have you?
        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

As someone who has lurked in Western threads from time to time, I'm very entertained by the "eastern posters" meet "western posters" dynamic this matchup creates.

Comment

Originally posted by BUPhD View Post
            As someone who has lurked in Western threads from time to time, I'm very entertained by the "eastern posters" meet "western posters" dynamic this matchup creates.
            Nothing beats a Minny and Sioux slap down.

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
              Listen, we all know that if you double team Eichel, you basically shut down BU. And also, the goals scored were all because Eichel had too much space. So UND needs to make sure it does nothing else but swarm #9 whenever he's on the ice.

Face it, BU has no depth. That's what everyone has been saying all year, and they're right. They're all correct.
              Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
              ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrier520 View Post
                Listen, we all know that if you double team Eichel, you basically shut down BU. And also, the goals scored were all because Eichel had too much space. So UND needs to make sure it does nothing else but swarm #9 whenever he's on the ice.

Face it, BU has no depth. That's what everyone has been saying all year, and they're right. They're all correct.
                Glad you've accepted reality.
                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                  Glad you've accepted reality.
                  Not only that but bu has five different uniforms and they all blow. Life is much easier with no mascot-keeps things simple
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    Not only that but bu has five different uniforms and they all blow. Life is much easier with no mascot-keeps things simple
                    I like the idea of calling ourselves the [Insert team nickname here]s too!
                    ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      They all blow? The traditional uniforms are great, simplistic beauty. Get rid of the candy canes. The full red alternates I didn't like at all in the beginning but are starting to grow on me.

Comment

I am by no means an "eastie" but the traditional BU uniforms are some of the best, most recognizable and iconic in college hockey. There are very few who could claim to have their staying power and simple effectiveness.

Comment

So we've all accepted that BU has absolutely no chance in the semifinal. They can't keep up with a mighty Western team.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrier520 View Post
                            So we've all accepted that BU has absolutely no chance in the semifinal. They can't keep up with a mighty Western team.
                            Well you have obviously...

Comment

Originally posted by Tater View Post
                              They all blow? The traditional uniforms are great, simplistic beauty. Get rid of the candy canes. The full red alternates I didn't like at all in the beginning but are starting to grow on me.
                              Play along. Mookie was.
                              BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

My predication: Whioux 25, BU 1 McIntyre accidently kicks one in with three seconds to go preparing to celebrate. Terriers with their one line are completely outclassed...hydraulic lifts are placed at the BU end of the rink to even the playing field...Whioux players have to spray paint their face masks green before they are allowed on the ice...although BU has only lost seven games this year (fewest in the nation), we know that if they had played in the NCHL Super League they would have gone 1-75. Glad I wasn't able to get tickets...would have been a waste of money...probably would have left in the 1st period. I won't have to iron my BU sweater again because there's no need to wear it, I would be too embarrassed!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X