Harvard Crimson - 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harvard Crimson - 2015-2016

Well, just finished watching the Harvard - Nebraska-Omaha game. Sorry they lost but I must say this has been the best season in a few years. I certainly enjoyed seeing every game at Bright this year. We saw the first ECAC tournament win in 8 years. I also got to watch the stream on a big screen for the first time. My son gave me a Roku for my birthday and I called his home before the game and his girlfriend walked me through how to get the ESPN3 stream running.

Looking forward to next season and ready to order another years season tickets. I am looking forward to seeing Ryan Donato in Crimson next year. I know last year at Dexter he had 78 points in 30 games, he had 53 goals while he was at Dexter this year and has had 9 points (4 goals, 5 assists) in the 9 games he has played for the Omaha Lancers this year with the 4 goals coming on 16 shots on goal. Sounds like the coach recruited a good prospect

I started this thread this early in the hopes that others out there might post new bulletins as to what is coming out way at Bright-Landry.

Re: Harvard Crimson - 2015-2016

Per Chris Heisenberg's Recruiting List, we have seven kids coming in next year:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...owsperpage=250

Comment

Working...
    X