Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone else not get their frozen 4 tickets yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone else not get their frozen 4 tickets yet?

Talked to TD garden a few minutes ago, the lady couldn't tell me why I don't have them or when they were going to ship. Nice way to run a business, I give them 512 bucks last October 3Rd and get the run around as to why I don't have my tickets yet.
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Re: anyone else not get their frozen 4 tickets yet?

Originally posted by walrus View Post
    Talked to TD garden a few minutes ago, the lady couldn't tell me why I don't have them or when they were going to ship. Nice way to run a business, I give them 512 bucks last October 3Rd and get the run around as to why I don't have my tickets yet.
    Odd. And disappointing.

After getting the email from them several weeks ago, I responded and said that I did in fact get my tickets. They responded and said that they would not be reprinting them.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I received my tickets today.

I wasn't expecting them to be delivered - the past two years I received a message from the NCAA saying they were not able (???) to mail/send them to Canada and I had to pick them up at the box office.
      Last edited by Hoover; 03-26-2015, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoover View Post
        I received my tickets today.

I wasn't expecting them to be delivered - the past two years I received a message from the NCAA saying they were not able (???) to mail/send them to Canada and I had to pick them up at the box office.
        I'm almost Canada this is the first time I've had an issue. Priority 16 you'd think I'd get them on time. The thing that really got me was TD garden. The lady was a complete idiot with the zero customer service skills. I guess it shows where college hockey is on the ladder, not very high up. The confirmation Email I have says to call veritix for help and they are 0 help. Wish I had a contact at the NCAA I'd hassle them about it also

Comment

Sent you an email of someone you may want to call at TD Garden (didn't want to give her name and number publicly)....she has helped me out in the past.

Comment

Do you have any other addresses on file with the NCAA? They sent mine to an old address even though the confirmation email clearly had my new address on the order.

Thankfully the person who now lives at my old address was kind enough to contact me

Comment

Originally posted by walrus655321 View Post
              Thankfully the person who now lives at my old address was kind enough to contact me
              Great! Glad you got it straightened out!

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
                Sent you an email of someone you may want to call at TD Garden (didn't want to give her name and number publicly)....she has helped me out in the past.
                Thanks, just got them fed ex. The right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing

Comment

Thanks, just got them fed ex. The right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing
                  Yeah, that's why I tried to help. I've had frustrating experiences as well.

Comment

Maybe I'll give them through today, then. Otherwise, the phone calls begin. *sigh*
                    I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Originally posted by melmac View Post
                      Maybe I'll give them through today, then. Otherwise, the phone calls begin. *sigh*
                      You want phone number to TD Garden box office?

Comment

Mine arrived today

Comment

You want phone number to TD Garden box office?
                          Yes, please.
                          Thanks, wally!
                          I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Originally posted by melmac View Post
                            Yes, please.
                            Thanks, wally!
                            Mel
                            Check your Rep, open 11am to 7 pm EST. I guess its a public number so here it is , 617-624-1750. Hopefully you got your tickets today, I've called multiple times, on hold forever and got nowhere. Its apparently on a need to know basis and we that spent our money don't need to know.

Comment

I'm still waiting too. No one at the NCAA number could tell me what was going on. $1000 in limbo! If anyone has any leads on a contact, I'd appreciate it.
                              Frozen Fours: '86, '88, '90, '91, '92, '93, '95, '96, '98, '00, '01, '03, '04, '05, '09, '14, '15

Walter Brown, Agganis, Boston Garden-old/new, Matthews, McHugh, Kelly Rink, Bright, Tsongas, Lawler, Schneider, Providence CC, Alfond, Tully, Portland CC, Centrum, Whittemore, Snively, Hobey Baker Rink, Lynah, MSG, Gutterson, Houston Field House, Ingalls, Smith rink, Davis Rink, Pepsi Center, Bradley Center, St. Paul CC, Fenway, Mullins, Verizon, Joe Louis, HSBC, Nationwide, Messa, Perrotti.

Comment

Working...
                              X