PDA

View Full Version : East Regional-Miami University, Denver, Boston College, Providence

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

theprofromdover
03-22-2015, 11:55 AM
I bought my tickets 3 months ago, deciding I'd rather drive 10 miles than 80. Life is good! Carry on.

SecE
03-22-2015, 12:06 PM
Wow!! Did that work out for you. SHould be a great weekend for you. Hey I might even be there too

theprofromdover
03-22-2015, 12:49 PM
All the bandwagon jumping knuckleheads from Schneider will be showing up.

The Zlax45
03-22-2015, 12:52 PM

I don't think PC had a legit sell out all year...There was always open seats in the building.

mookie1995
03-22-2015, 01:15 PM

what's that anyway? 6?

13?

BCeagle
03-22-2015, 03:04 PM
I don't think PC had a legit sell out all year...There was always open seats in the building.

And it's not a big rink to begin with but I'm happy with the recent renovations. It was just a pain getting in and out of the building or going to the bathroom.

That being said BC lucked out staying east but easily could be a one and done team this year. If they win even 1 game that is an accomplishment in itself IMO. They just don't have the horses this year to make a run but strange things happen sometimes. Demko needs to play like a Jimmy Howard for BC to have a chance at a run. Ironic that Denver beat Maine that year and DU pulled it out with Maine on a 6 on 3 at the end I believe. Now BC draws DU by coincidence.

TimP
03-22-2015, 04:36 PM
I'm happy with this bracket. We stay local, we get to play a team that we've already beaten that had to travel all the way from Colorado, and then we get to play a team famous for its fails in big games. #BCFrozen4

Riz
03-22-2015, 06:43 PM
Fairly happy with the draw DENVER got. I'm not really afraid of BC like I was last year and as the higher scoring team in the regional, if we get good goaltending from our now more experienced freshman (which I'm not optimistic about) we are headed to Boston.

P.S. If DENVER gets into the frozen four, I'll buy your tickets off you BC fans.

Riz
03-22-2015, 07:03 PM
I'm happy with this bracket. We stay local, we get to play a team that we've already beaten that had to travel all the way from Colorado, and then we get to play a team famous for its fails in big games. #BCFrozen4
Miami missing one their best players, playing in providence against a potentially hot goaltender smells like upset to me...

vizoroo
03-22-2015, 09:30 PM
John Buccigross and Barry Melrose will call the action in the East Regional and the Frozen Four. Quint Kessenich will be the reporter with Buccigross and Melrose at both.
#cawlidge hockey

The Zlax45
03-22-2015, 09:32 PM
Miami missing one their best players, playing in providence against a potentially hot goaltender smells like upset to me...

Barber is questionable too...

The Zlax45
03-22-2015, 09:32 PM
John Buccigross and Barry Melrose will call the action in the East Regional and the Frozen Four. Quint Kessenich will be the reporter with Buccigross and Melrose at both.
#cawlidge hockey

Thank god I will be at the game instead!

forsberg21
03-22-2015, 09:43 PM
Has there been any published discount codes for tickets to this regional?

FiveHole12
03-22-2015, 10:17 PM
It seems Eagle fans have forgotten the beat down BC dished out against Denver last year in Worcester.
Unfortunately, I doubt Denver has forgotten. It's gonna be a rock fight.

Carmine Scarpaglia
03-22-2015, 10:32 PM
It seems Eagle fans have forgotten the beat down BC dished out against Denver last year in Worcester.

Remember Montgomery losing his $hit and throwing out a 5 Fbomb tirade from the bench in a quiet Centrum last year because York had the audacity to put his first line on the ice with 9 mins left in that beatdown (OMG the horror)? There is no doubt he will run it up if he gets the chance.

The Zlax45
03-22-2015, 10:33 PM
Has there been any published discount codes for tickets to this regional?

Only one I know of is the livingsocial one...https://www.livingsocial.com/events/1388774-admission-to-ncaa-di-men-s-hockey-east-regional?pos=3

Riz
03-22-2015, 10:46 PM
You mean the game where Johnny Gaudreau put up six points and BC's first line totally wrecked our Mike Richter candidate goaltender? Nope don't remember that at all.......

chickod
03-22-2015, 11:22 PM
Ironic that Denver beat Maine that year and DU pulled it out with Maine on a 6 on 3 at the end I believe. Now BC draws DU by coincidence.

And a bogus disallowed first goal for Maine that changed the complexion of the entire game. We were sitting RIGHT in front of the play.

chickod
03-22-2015, 11:24 PM
Thank god I will be at the game instead!

What? You don't think it's exciting when he yells "A SHOT!!!!" every time a guy wrists one toward the net from the blue line? :D

Riz
03-22-2015, 11:26 PM
And a bogus disallowed first goal for Maine that changed the complexion of the entire game. We were sitting RIGHT in front of the play.
Somebody is still a little bitter.... ;)