Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: East Regional-Miami University, Denver, Boston College, Providence

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    he is reading the philadelphia parade plans at this point. searching for anything to motivate the team
    Like they read this...

Comment

Does anybody know how the BC ticket office will divvy out their Frozen Four ticket allotment?

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
        Does anybody know how the BC ticket office will divvy out their Frozen Four ticket allotment?
        None for bu fans.
        Originally posted by mookie1995
        bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
        Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
        Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Hoky had harvard over BC in the beanpot title game and it turned out to be BC over harvard in consolation game

I am happy to see his prediction

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
            Hoky had harvard over BC in the beanpot title game and it turned out to be BC over harvard in consolation game

I am happy to see his prediction
            injuries killed Harvard. when healthy they throtled them
            Harvard very dangerous tean with blackwell and mcnally back. sleeper
            BC going to get spanked by Denver. hope not but thats my thought. was dead wrong on st lawrence, hope so here. would be fun to see bc fans out in parking lot unloading tickets

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
              injuries killed Harvard. Harvard very dangerous tean with blackwell and mcnally back. sleeper
              I'll agree with these statements. Harvard certainly is a different team with their top players back. I wouldn't be surprised if they came out of their regional.
              Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
              ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                Heard an interesting rumor today, that local CT kid Colin Sullivan will be moved up from reserve defense to starting forward for Miami this weekend. His having played only 8 games this season makes me wonder about the validity. Maybe an everyone on deck situation for miami.
                Blasi started seven defensemen once that I can recall (could certainly be more) earlier this year. I don't think Sullivan played up, but he might have. Miami's depth is being challenged for sure. We'll be lucky to be playing on Sunday...
                http://blogofbrotherhood.com

Comment

BC going to get spanked by Denver. hope not but thats my thought. was dead wrong on st lawrence, hope so here. would be fun to see bc fans out in parking lot unloading tickets
                  ST.Lawrence was my sleeper in ECAC tournament, but Harvard is hot now. Sure hope you're right about DU spanking BC.
                  GO DU !!!

Comment

This is true. But not relevant at this point since BC doesn't have to worry about Harvard this weekend.
                    Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Schadenfreude becomes you.
                      Originally posted by mookie1995
                      bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                      Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                      Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

If i recall the early season meeting harvard was healthy and BC was without demko and santini.

Regardless, guess denver must be leaps and bounds better than when these two played back to back 2-1 games on denver's home ice.

Comment

Denver is the Harvard of Colorado.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                          -Blackadder
                          "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                          -Casablanca
                          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                            Typically it's the Monday or Tuesday after regionals.
                            Go Pioneers!

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                              None for bu fans.
                              you must be sure the boys in the ticket office have been winning... when the bookie keeps stopping by they may indeed sell those tickets to the bu fans
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Jaillet in goal tomorrow for DU per Monty
                                DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Working...
                                X