PDA

View Full Version : East Regional-Miami University, Denver, Boston College, Providence

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

chickod
03-26-2015, 08:56 AM
he is reading the philadelphia parade plans at this point. searching for anything to motivate the team :p

Like they read this...;)

ericredaxe
03-26-2015, 02:02 PM
Does anybody know how the BC ticket office will divvy out their Frozen Four ticket allotment?

theprofromdover
03-26-2015, 02:11 PM
Does anybody know how the BC ticket office will divvy out their Frozen Four ticket allotment?

None for bu fans.

J.D.
03-26-2015, 02:30 PM
Hoky had harvard over BC in the beanpot title game and it turned out to be BC over harvard in consolation game

I am happy to see his prediction

Hokydad
03-26-2015, 03:08 PM
Hoky had harvard over BC in the beanpot title game and it turned out to be BC over harvard in consolation game

I am happy to see his prediction

injuries killed Harvard. when healthy they throtled them
Harvard very dangerous tean with blackwell and mcnally back. sleeper
BC going to get spanked by Denver. hope not but thats my thought. was dead wrong on st lawrence, hope so here. would be fun to see bc fans out in parking lot unloading tickets

Terrier520
03-26-2015, 03:35 PM
injuries killed Harvard. Harvard very dangerous tean with blackwell and mcnally back. sleeper

I'll agree with these statements. Harvard certainly is a different team with their top players back. I wouldn't be surprised if they came out of their regional.

redhawk95
03-26-2015, 03:45 PM
Heard an interesting rumor today, that local CT kid Colin Sullivan will be moved up from reserve defense to starting forward for Miami this weekend. His having played only 8 games this season makes me wonder about the validity. Maybe an everyone on deck situation for miami.

Blasi started seven defensemen once that I can recall (could certainly be more) earlier this year. I don't think Sullivan played up, but he might have. Miami's depth is being challenged for sure. We'll be lucky to be playing on Sunday...

vizoroo
03-26-2015, 03:47 PM
BC going to get spanked by Denver. hope not but thats my thought. was dead wrong on st lawrence, hope so here. would be fun to see bc fans out in parking lot unloading tickets

ST.Lawrence was my sleeper in ECAC tournament, but Harvard is hot now. Sure hope you're right about DU spanking BC.

Nick Papagiorgio
03-26-2015, 03:58 PM

This is true. But not relevant at this point since BC doesn't have to worry about Harvard this weekend.

theprofromdover
03-26-2015, 04:07 PM

Schadenfreude becomes you.

J.D.
03-26-2015, 04:29 PM
If i recall the early season meeting harvard was healthy and BC was without demko and santini.

Regardless, guess denver must be leaps and bounds better than when these two played back to back 2-1 games on denver's home ice.

Jon
03-27-2015, 06:06 AM
Denver is the Harvard of Colorado.

MagnessMan
03-27-2015, 07:29 AM
Typically it's the Monday or Tuesday after regionals.

mookie1995
03-27-2015, 07:43 AM
None for bu fans.

you must be sure the boys in the ticket office have been winning... when the bookie keeps stopping by they may indeed sell those tickets to the bu fans

du78
03-27-2015, 01:52 PM
Jaillet in goal tomorrow for DU per Monty

claver2010
03-27-2015, 07:58 PM
Any suggestions on parking?

BC/HE
03-27-2015, 09:16 PM
Any suggestions on parking?

http://parkdowntownprovidence.com/interactive-parking-map/

Providence Place Mall $2 for up to 5 hours. $10 for up to 8 hours if staying for full both games.

Riz
03-28-2015, 12:25 AM
If i recall the early season meeting harvard was healthy and BC was without demko and santini.

Regardless, guess denver must be leaps and bounds better than when these two played back to back 2-1 games on denver's home ice.
Different goalie, much more experienced team. Yes DENVER is a lot better than when they played BC earlier in the year.

Hokydad
03-28-2015, 09:08 AM
Different goalie, much more experienced team. Yes DENVER is a lot better than when they played BC earlier in the year.

so isnt BC

Denver is this years version of last years "one line BC team"
stop them, BC wins, if not, Denver wins

Red Cows
03-28-2015, 09:26 AM
Denver is the Harvard of Colorado.

I sure hope this is true.

UNO swept Denver this season.