Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: East Regional-Miami University, Denver, Boston College, Providence

Originally posted by forsberg21 View Post
    Has there been any published discount codes for tickets to this regional?
    Only one I know of is the livingsocial one...https://www.livingsocial.com/events/...regional?pos=3
    Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
      It seems Eagle fans have forgotten the beat down BC dished out against Denver last year in Worcester.
      Unfortunately, I doubt Denver has forgotten. It's gonna be a rock fight.
      You mean the game where Johnny Gaudreau put up six points and BC's first line totally wrecked our Mike Richter candidate goaltender? Nope don't remember that at all.......

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
        Ironic that Denver beat Maine that year and DU pulled it out with Maine on a 6 on 3 at the end I believe. Now BC draws DU by coincidence.
        And a bogus disallowed first goal for Maine that changed the complexion of the entire game. We were sitting RIGHT in front of the play.

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
          Thank god I will be at the game instead!
          What? You don't think it's exciting when he yells "A SHOT!!!!" every time a guy wrists one toward the net from the blue line?

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
            And a bogus disallowed first goal for Maine that changed the complexion of the entire game. We were sitting RIGHT in front of the play.
            Somebody is still a little bitter....

Comment

Originally posted by forsberg21 View Post
              Has there been any published discount codes for tickets to this regional?
              The code USAHOCKEY unlocked the one day tickets and was a 21% discount I believe. Not sure if still available for rooms, but the government rate at the Omni next to the rink was $131, $169 regular price for a nice hotel.
              YALE HOCKEY
              2013 National Champions

Comment

pc Denver in regional final
                cant wait to watch stub hub flooded with tickets after bc loses first game.

Comment

Hoky gonna troll.
                  Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                  The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                    Hoky gonna troll.
                    Mookie still owes hoky $20 from the igles defeat in p'town a couple years ago...... Just sayin'
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Also, who buys tickets to a regional that isn't going to come close to selling out for both nights, then dumps the second night on stubhub if their team loses? Hoky will keep hitting reload all night after BC loses trying to figure out what went wrong.
                      Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                      The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

No updates on Barber yet. Perhaps Blasi will say something at his presser, but I wouldn't bet on it. IF Barber plays, and IF Miami figures out a way past Providence in round 1, I like our chances to get to Boston this year. But, that's a lot of IF's.
                        http://blogofbrotherhood.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                          Also, who buys tickets to a regional that isn't going to come close to selling out for both nights, then dumps the second night on stubhub if their team loses? Hoky will keep hitting reload all night after BC loses trying to figure out what went wrong.

bc fans, just like they do every time they lose in beanpot or hockey east.

bc fans

just like they will late sat night when they get throttled by Denver, which they will

Comment

mookie is a man of great integrity

Comment

As a BC fan who's resigned to a one-and-done fate (while still smiling at my Man Cave festooned with Championship banners), I think Miami is the team that deserves the Cinderella slipper. I'd like to see them in The Frozen Four. They seem to have the measure of Denver.
                              Chris V
                              Nexton (Summerville) South Carolina

Comment

Miami is going to have a tough time without Barber or Coleman against Providence.

Barber's injury looked pretty awful.
                                Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                                Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                                Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Working...
                                X