PDA

View Full Version : East Regional-Miami University, Denver, Boston College, Providence

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]

mookie1995
03-30-2015, 09:19 AM
Because they are a dynasty. People always hate sports dynasties.

Ooohhhhhhhhhhh

Terrier520
03-30-2015, 09:20 AM
Because they are a dynasty. People always hate sports dynasties.

Don't you have to actually win something first?

Dirty
03-30-2015, 09:29 AM
Don't you have to actually win something first?

No, don't be ridiculous.

WeAreNDHockey
03-30-2015, 09:37 AM
Their fans come to mind, at least on uscho

Occam's razor in action.

Worst fanbase I have ever encountered as a visiting fan. Nowhere else but Oxford have I ever heard "F--- Jesus." Real classy fans there. That and far too many of them (here and in real life) act like they have the history and traditions of BC, Michigan, Minnesota and North Dakota combined, when in reality they have about an equivalent amount of history to Notre Dame, as far as hockey goes.

They do have a very nice looking campus though.

The Zlax45
03-30-2015, 09:44 AM
Occam's razor in action.

Worst fanbase I have ever encountered as a visiting fan. Nowhere else but Oxford have I ever heard "F--- Jesus." Real classy fans there. That and far too many of them (here and in real life) act like they have the history and traditions of BC, Michigan, Minnesota and North Dakota combined, when in reality they have about an equivalent amount of history to Notre Dame, as far as hockey goes.

They do have a very nice looking campus though.

Guess you never been to UMass...lots of vulgar chants by the 20 people that go to games there

PcFriars13
03-30-2015, 10:24 AM
Occam's razor in action.

Worst fanbase I have ever encountered as a visiting fan. Nowhere else but Oxford have I ever heard "F--- Jesus." Real classy fans there.

Well no wonder they lost to a Catholic school on Palm Sunday weekend.

mcfarljd
03-30-2015, 10:24 PM
The dynasty was on fire this weekend

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/hamilton-county/cincinnati/dynastys-lounge-mount-airy-bar-catches-fire