PDA

View Full Version : East Regional-Miami University, Denver, Boston College, Providence

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17

Riz
03-29-2015, 07:48 PM
That's a very, very good first step.
How are these guys going to get their post count up then?

Hammer
03-29-2015, 07:49 PM
We figured that part out a long time ago.

Riz
03-29-2015, 07:55 PM
We figured that part out a long time ago.
See now everybody is all quiet. Complete bull **** goal should have been goalie interference on one of the two Providence goals you pick which one. Maybe that will stir things up a bit.

mcfarljd
03-29-2015, 08:01 PM
Tell the kid not to skate with his head down.

J.D.
03-29-2015, 08:08 PM
Not sure if you're just kidding or a neanderthal

mookie1995
03-29-2015, 08:10 PM

did the bus finally get you back home to northern kentucky/east indiana?!?

brassbonanza
03-29-2015, 10:14 PM

Tell LaLeggia to read the rule book.

J.D.
03-29-2015, 10:18 PM
Lol at jim montgomery defending hit and saying he teaches his guys to play it that way? What is wrong with saying i teach my guys to play it that way but to target below neck? He's a moron if he truly sees no problem with the hit.

WeAreNDHockey
03-29-2015, 10:19 PM

Leave it to a MU fan to make this post.

WeAreNDHockey
03-29-2015, 10:24 PM
Did you even watch he play? A collision was GOING to happen unless Joey slid and took a 2 minute tripping penalty instead. Maybe he could have done a 360 figure skater move and let the guy have a breakaway.
Well I guess if one of my best players had a choice between a 2 minute minor and a 5 minute major and missing the rest of one game and potentially another I'd take the 5 minute major option every day of the week and twice on Sundays, which by the way today is. Oh wait, I'm not a moron... Yeah give me the two minute one. Or better yet, turn a little and hip check him and stay in the game. Or maybe make a play on the puck since it is the neutral zone and that wouldn't be the worst decision. There were about 11 or 12 things he could have done there better than clearly deserving at the very least a fiver and a game MC and he instead chose the worst of all possible options.

J.D.
03-29-2015, 10:24 PM
I can understand their frustration. I mean giving up a touchdown to an offensiveky challenged team is so miami. They just invent more and more ways to lose big games. The unh of the midwest. #brotherhood

WeAreNDHockey
03-29-2015, 10:28 PM
I can understand their frustration. I mean giving up a touchdown to an offensiveky challenged team is so miami. They just invent more and more ways to lose big games. The unh of the midwest. #brotherhood
Anytime I get PO'd about my team underachieving I just put in the video of the last minute of regulation of the 2009 championship game. Makes me smile every time. #ricohassmallmansyndrome #napoleonbonaparte

WeAreNDHockey
03-29-2015, 10:44 PM
Congrats to PC by the way. Long time coming. I picked them to make the FF on the USCHO bracket challenge. They'll have a goalie to match theirs in the FF as UNO's stood on his head both nights in South Bend. Game tonight was not your typical 4-0 game. Tight for 55 minutes and Massa was brilliant, RIT could have scored 4 or 5 easily.

Carmine Scarpaglia
03-29-2015, 11:00 PM

I can usually count on one of 3 things happening every year to get me through this tournament.

1) My team winning. 2) UNH choking. 3) Miami choking.

Luckily all 3 seem to happen very very often. :D

Props to the fatty Miami fan and his skinny little boyfriend who came over to the BC section between games yesterday looking to simply talk smack to any BC fan he could find and babbling about Brad Bates (he was about as good at talking smack was he was at laying off the Little Debbies). Was particularly enjoyable when they kept showing those two on ESPNU as PC pumped goal after goal past their goalie. :D

BC and UNH both failed me this year. :mad:

mcfarljd
03-30-2015, 12:36 AM
Ha so much Miami hatred.

Note to self, don't make anymore jokes.

boblav1
03-30-2015, 07:30 AM
Lol at jim montgomery defending hit and saying he teaches his guys to play it that way? What is wrong with saying i teach my guys to play it that way but to target below neck? He's a moron if he truly sees no problem with the hit.

Providence Journal game article. (http://www.providencejournal.com/article/20150329/SPORTS/150329192)

Denver coach Jim Montgomery was disappointed with the call.

I guess you are supposed to back off and let them come attack you instead of angling the puck like I have taught them. Joey LaLeggia did everything that I asked of him on that play and unfortunately it was head contact. I thought it was a great hockey play, he said.

claver2010
03-30-2015, 07:44 AM
Montgomery is a clown.

He proved that year in Worcester

mookie1995
03-30-2015, 07:52 AM
Ha so much Miami hatred.

Note to self, don't make anymore jokes.

Hatred?

Why would MU be hated?

walrus
03-30-2015, 08:37 AM
Hatred?

Why would MU be hated?

Their fans come to mind, at least on uscho

Dirty
03-30-2015, 09:12 AM
Hatred?

Why would MU be hated?

Because they are a dynasty. People always hate sports dynasties.