Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: East Regional-Miami University, Denver, Boston College, Providence

Originally posted by Riz View Post
    Yep base that off one game over the course of the season and a questionable call. Seems legit.
    You seem to have comprehension problems. Let me repost this for you...

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
    Page 45 of the rule book:

Any contact directly with the player’s head and neck area must be
    penalized with a major penalty and a game misconduct or disqualification.
    A player delivering a check to an unsuspecting and vulnerable player puts
    themselves in jeopardy of being penalized under this rule.

Read it a few times before you post again.

Comment

So basically they are rewarding players for playing with their head down?? In fact you should play with you head low and stuck out in a big game and hope you get gifted a major. Hell, any check by a big player on a smaller player could be to the head.
      Don't blame others for the fact that Denver failed the NCHC. Should kick them out of the conference as they obviously belong in the loser WCHA.
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
        he's on a roll......
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

And we've got a CFB in the RIT-UNO game. That looks like a 5 to me as well.
          FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
            You seem to have comprehension problems. Let me repost this for you...

Dude no need to be a total dick. You'd be going absolutely nuts if the exact same thing happened to your team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty View Post
              Don't blame others for the fact that Denver failed the NCHC. Should kick them out of the conference as they obviously belong in the loser WCHA.
              Joking or serious?

Comment

Dude no need to be a total dick. You'd be going absolutely nuts if the exact same thing happened to your team.
                Understandable.
                Joking or serious?
                I see you've never dealt with Dirty before.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  yes. the ref's gave you guys the game to make boston garden happy (that seems to be a reoccurring theme on the board here )
                  I'm sure the Boston hotels are real happy that 2 of the schools are less than an hour away.....good for sales.....another dumb post

Comment

Joking or serious?
                    I never joke. Denver has failed the NCHC for the last time. Get them out of the league and let them play teams of their caliber such as Anchorage.
                    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

You'd be going absolutely nuts if the exact same thing happened to your team.
                      Not if you believe head shots need to be eliminated entirely.
                      Quinnipiac Bobcats
                      2023 National Champions
                      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                      Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

So basically they are rewarding players for playing with their head down?? In fact you should play with you head low and stuck out in a big game and hope you get gifted a major. Hell, any check by a big player on a smaller player could be to the head.
                        It's a predatory play. The rulebook has changed to finally go after this type of play and mookie hit the nail on the head - need to put an end to the concussions in this sport.

RIT nasty hit being reviewed right now too.
                        Originally posted by reBlur
                        the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                          Did that actually happen?
                          Why yes, yes it did!

Originally posted by reBlur
                          the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Riz View Post
                            Oh sorry, TWO games that were basically decided by a goal each. Seems legit.
                            a HEA team that squeaked in just ran through a third of your field.
                            Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
                            ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                              I can't believe they had to review that one.

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                                It's a predatory play. The rulebook has changed to finally go after this type of play and mookie hit the nail on the head - need to put an end to the concussions in this sport.

Then they need to change the rule on 5 minute majors. I'm sure I don't have to tell you what a huge difference in the game that makes. Just being on a power play for 5 minutes even if you don't score is exhausting on the other team.

Comment

Working...
                                X