X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colgate 2014-2015: Part II

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
    Made me spit my coffee out,lol !
    Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Comment

I hope we are off the following weekend at least(after northern Ireland). Where's the schedule ?
      It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
        I hope we are off the following weekend at least(after northern Ireland). Where's the schedule ?
        Based on what's compiled on the Schedules thread, you aren't. You're at home vs. the North Country. There's also a possibility, based on musings from the Brown thread, that one of the Northern Ireland games will be a league game.

Comment

Kyle Baun is representing COLGATE well. Played a lot of minutes in the first period. Hope the boys back in Hamilton are watching!
          Go 'gate!!!!

Comment

Does anyone know why Don has not hired a new assistant yet???? Spiro was on the bench when injured. Is it crazy to think he could be the new assistant? Would Colgate have to wait until he graduates to announce? Maybe the "volunteer" assistant coach?? Seems like we should have had one in place by now!

Comment

Originally posted by blemberg View Post
              Kyle Baun is representing COLGATE well. Played a lot of minutes in the first period. Hope the boys back in Hamilton are watching!
              Go 'gate!!!!
              Dam....I missed it, was watching Devils and switching back and forth. Comets have won ten in a row, if you need a fix and live closeby check out a game. Man are they good and big.

Comment

Originally posted by blemberg View Post
                Go 'gate!!!!
                He played 13.5 mins !!

Comment

All players receiving awards at the banquet were very deserving. Great to see Borkowski named captain for next season.
                  COLGATE HOCKEY:"Is this the year?"

Comment

What does anyone think of Murphy getting an A on his jersey ? I guess he was more deserving of it in the second half. He has a lot of skill but needs to think a little more.

It surprised me, but, he has the talent to be our best power forward next year.
                    Last edited by sshablak; 04-09-2015, 11:08 AM.

Comment

HUGE news!! Spiro won the prestigious Senior Class Award for Men's Ice Hockey!!! Great photo and write-up on ECAC website. SO PROUD of him!!!! Also, I think Murphy deserves the A. He brings a lot of energy to the ice every night and I believe he is a big factor in the locker room.

Comment

Originally posted by CU13 View Post
                        HUGE news!! Spiro won the prestigious Senior Class Award for Men's Ice Hockey!!! Great photo and write-up on ECAC website. SO PROUD of him!!!! Also, I think Murphy deserves the A. He brings a lot of energy to the ice every night and I believe he is a big factor in the locker room.
                        Here's the link --> http://www.uscho.com/2015/04/09/colg...rd-stands-for/

Congrats, Spiro!

Comment

Congrats Spiro!! Couldn't have been awarded to a more deserving player
                          COLGATE HOCKEY:"Is this the year?"

Comment

CONGRATS SG6......WELL DESERVED!
                            THANK YOU FROM THE RAIDER NATION!!
                            Go 'gate!!!

Comment

Kudos to Spiro... that's a really awesome accolade!
                              Quinnipiac Bobcats
                              2023 National Champions
                              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                              Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Congrats Spiro...someone should write a book, it would be a best seller !

Comment

Working...
                                X