X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BU 2014-15 season threat III - Jasmine gets to see us 4 more times

Originally posted by SomeGuy View Post
    Going out on a limb here....

Tonight's game vs UNH isn't going to be an easy one, unless BU shows up.
    This is astounding analysis
    Boston University 2014
    It's all part of the plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatlander14 View Post
      Glad I wasn't the only one... Scorching hot take there. All it needed was a mike drop.
      It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flatlander14 View Post
        I can see that the natives are getting restless for this one... "The teams are ready, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Let's play hockey!!!!!!"

Comment

Would someone please come over to our thread and lead chickod back over hear? I'm afraid he's lost and can't find his way home. There's been some ranting about parking for the game, but it sure sounds a lot like, "Get off my lawn!!!"
          Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Stephen Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Aerman View Post
            Would someone please come over to our thread and lead chickod back over hear? I'm afraid he's lost and can't find his way home.
            OK...I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SomeGuy View Post
              Going out on a limb here....

Tonight's game vs UNH isn't going to be an easy one, unless BU shows up. When both teams are playing their best it isn't even close, let's be reasonable. If the goals come early its going to be a long night for UNH. BU needs just play their game and not focus on "tomorrow night" take care of business tonight and everything else will take care of itself.

Evan is ****ed, and who wouldn't be? I can see him playing with a chip on his shoulder the size of Everest. Maybe he will play some good, old, Canadian hockey and get this years first Gordie Howe Hat-Trick. (highly unlikely, but what the hell?)

5-2 BU, 41-25 Shots. Eichel 1 Goal 2 Assists, Rodrigues 3 Goals, O'Regan, 1 and 1.

How the hell did E-Rod not make First-Team HE???? Really? Comeon!
              Right on. A closer game than the score indicates with goal 5 an ENG.

90% chance that BU wins a 2 - 3 goal game. 8% chance they blow the 'cats out. 2% chance the 'cats win with Tirone redefining what "standing on his head" means.
              I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

Saying all the right things.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVF7GNLf9lE
                The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Darius View Post
                  Right on. A closer game than the score indicates with goal 5 an ENG.

90% chance that BU wins a 2 - 3 goal game. 8% chance they blow the 'cats out. 2% chance the 'cats win with Tirone redefining what "standing on his head" means.
                  Can I get a % chance BU trails after 2 periods? I might be late to the game and I just want to know how I should expect to feel when I get there and look up at the scoreboard.

Comment

Would someone please come over to our thread and lead chickod back over hear? I'm afraid he's lost and can't find his way home. There's been some ranting about parking for the game, but it sure sounds a lot like, "Get off my lawn!!!"
                    He doesn't really care what happens at the game, just what the weather's like, if it's an easy commute from Fitchburg, and if he can park and get home on time.
                    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by Terrance View Post
                      Can I get a % chance BU trails after 2 periods? I might be late to the game and I just want to know how I should expect to feel when I get there and look up at the scoreboard.
                      Five.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrance View Post
                        Good one!

Comment

Five.

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
                            My abacus doesn't have that many decimal places.

Comment

Five.
                              Dollar.
                              Boston University 2014
                              It's all part of the plan.

Comment

My abacus doesn't have that many decimal places.
                                Four.

Comment

Working...
                                X