This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU 2014-15 season threat III - Jasmine gets to see us 4 more times

I like Manchester's rink more than the Dunk...prov is a much better city though
    Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Serious question: Do BU fans in the Boston area actually stay in Manchester? When I was there in 09, I went there, turned around and went home afterwards. I know bars and dinner and whatnot, but I was fine not staying around.
      Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
      ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        I don't understand why they released the #1 seeds like that. The field is only 16 teams. Where's the drama if a quarter of the teams are announced before the show???? That's part of the excitement of the selection show.
        There is no drama anymore, Bracketology has taken care of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrier520 View Post
          Serious question: Do BU fans in the Boston area actually stay in Manchester? When I was there in 09, I went there, turned around and went home afterwards. I know bars and dinner and whatnot, but I was fine not staying around.
          home.

i would stay if we were in p'town
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

looks like ylae now for bu

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              providence >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> manchvegas
              So much for that...

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                I don't understand why they released the #1 seeds like that. The field is only 16 teams. Where's the drama if a quarter of the teams are announced before the show???? That's part of the excitement of the selection show.
                ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? I assume you'll be going to the game, now...

Comment

Never mind, this was dramatic.

Comment

So Yale, then UMN/UMD winner? Earn it, boys.
                    Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
                    ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

whoa

what a great hockey weekend we have to see. awesome

Comment

Personally, I'd much rather play BC than Minnesota. But what do I know...

Comment

Brutal draw for BU. Lyon is best goalie in tourney. He could steal this game!

Comment

Originally posted by bothman View Post
                            Brutal draw for BU. Lyon is best goalie in tourney. He could steal this game!
                            is this now the first time EVER bothman is cheering FOR our terriers?!?!

Comment

Did everyone hear that giant sigh coming from Medford?
                              It Happened!!!!

Comment

she knows now what the final may look like

Comment

Working...
                                X