X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Wildcats TD Garden and Beyond 2015

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
    I used to drive in and park at Gov't Center. Dunno how much I paid but it wasn't $42! Yikes is right!
    I just figured with the snow (that's right...now they're saying 1-2 inches) I didn't want to be bothered traipsing around town so I just took the lazy route and planned to park right at the Garden. We would have gone out to eat tonight anyway, so it's money that would have been spent (how's that for "justifying" it?)

Comment

Originally posted by ClOuD 9 View Post
      $30, just heard an ad for it on WBZ-AM.
      Okay, that's gone up too! I thought we had 0 inflation! Oh wait, everything goes up except for wages, right?
      UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
        I just figured with the snow (that's right...now they're saying 1-2 inches) I didn't want to be bothered traipsing around town so I just took the lazy route and planned to park right at the Garden. We would have gone out to eat tonight anyway, so it's money that would have been spent (how's that for "justifying" it?)

I heard that. Now the "T" is going to chit the bed
        UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          This. I was just coming here to respond that you know the first game will go to OT which means our game will probably end after the T stops running. ::shakes fist::

chikod - the garage is full because people park there during the day for work. A lot of those people will leave. Still man, $42. I argued with the Garden peeps at the Beanpot. It was $37 last year. And I hate that you literally have to pay when you drive in and not pay at the cashier or the machines. Pain in the arse. I
          I don't disagree...I'm just lazy today and didn't feel like the hassle.

Comment

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
            Okay, that's gone up too! I thought we had 0 inflation! Oh wait, everything goes up except for wages, right?
            Oh, man...I can really get going on this...

I want to start the game NOW!!! I've been waiting a long time for this one...going crazy right about now!

Comment

In response to a 5 - 2 win for BU prediction on their thread I posted:

"Right on. A closer game than the score indicates with goal 5 an ENG. 90% chance that BU wins a 2 - 3 goal game. 8% chance they blow the 'cats out. 2% chance the 'cats win with Tirone redefining what "standing on his head" means."

For those not following along for the past few weeks, my posting a loss prediction for the 'cats is a good thing.
              I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

Originally posted by Darius View Post
                For those not following along for the past few weeks, my posting a loss prediction for the 'cats is a good thing.
                Nothing lasts forever..

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
                  Nothing lasts forever..

Go 'cats!
                  I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

Originally posted by Darius View Post

Go 'cats!
                    Go dogs

Comment

Will be heading down soon looking forward to the game. Not excepting a UNH win but really hopin for one. Either way the last month or so has been a great ride and reinvigorated me for the future. Let's just hope looking to the future is a couple of weeks away. Go Cats

Comment

Originally posted by zoofer View Post
                        Chuck, drive down State St. now and you'd never know there was a river up ahead....
                        Understood. But that too was a vacant parcel for almost a decade, and Pier 2 wasn't exactly a historic landmark before they knocked that old eyesore down. Plus the new bridge is much nicer than the old one.

Not trying to PO you or anyone else, but there is some selective memory going on when we think about what the new development has "replaced". In most cases it's been replacing nothing.

And if Pease was still an Air Force base first and foremost, none of this would be an issue. But with prosperity (relatively speaking) brought by the commercial development and jobs at the Tradeport, there was always going to be broader community development. And the area is doing better as a whole because of it.

This of course coming from the guy (me) who 2 days ago wanted to bring back the old Garden. Oh the irony ...
                        Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                        Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                          This of course coming from the guy (me) who 2 days ago wanted to bring back the old Garden...
                          I don't want to bring back the old Garden, but I sure wish they could bring back the first balcony!! Those first three rows at center ice were the best view of a hockey game ANYWHERE...

Comment

I hope you all have a blast tonight, and we end up on the right side of the scoring ledger. My jealousy knows no bounds right now. As it is, I'm going to try to leverage my horrendous internet coverage and spend a bazillion to subscribe to NBCSports online, if that's even possible.

Probably better off checking the thread every 60 seconds.

Have fun folks!!! Go 'Cats!!!
                            Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

• Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
                              I hope you all have a blast tonight, and we end up on the right side of the scoring ledger. My jealousy knows no bounds right now. As it is, I'm going to try to leverage my horrendous internet coverage and spend a bazillion to subscribe to NBCSports online, if that's even possible.

Probably better off checking the thread every 60 seconds.

Have fun folks!!! Go 'Cats!!!
                              Search Google for a TSN 2 stream, there are many
                              "...On To Victory, Forever Blue & White..."
                              Men's Hockey

ECAC Regular Season: 1 • ECAC Tournament: 1 • Hockey East Regular Season: 8 • Hockey East Tournament: 2
                              NCAA Appearances: 22 • Frozen Fours: 7 • 1999 & 2003 NCAA Runner Up

Women's Hockey
                              EAIAW Champions: 4 • ECAC Regular Season: 3 • ECAC Tournament: 5 • Hockey East Regular Season: 6 • Hockey East Tournament: 4
                              AWCHA Final Fours: 2 • NCAA Appearances: 5 • Frozen Fours: 2 • 1999 Runner Up
                              1998 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
                                As it is, I'm going to try to leverage my horrendous internet coverage and spend a bazillion to subscribe to NBCSports online, if that's even possible.
                                You have to have a verified cable subscription to NBC Sports in order to access NBC Sports live extra (online stream). At any rate, I don't see either of the semifinal hockey games online anyway. They must only be on TV tonight.

Go 'Cats!

Comment

Working...
                                X