This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Wildcats TD Garden and Beyond 2015

I (((think))) single game tickets will be sold eventually, may depend on how the packages are selling.
    I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

It would be very cool seeing lots of UNH colors in the stands.

Comment

Originally posted by zoofer View Post
        As I said earlier,,it's great to have Wildcat Nation's blood moving again! Like Chuck alluded too, I also hope that Umi and Coach Witt will get some support from Administration....I love Seano to death but UNH is a hockey school, not a football school! At best, it can be both but that takes equal commitment!!
        While the "Nation" is active here on the thread, consider supporting both hockey programs next year, eh....accept the women's game for itself, not the men's game and you'll grow to enjoy it....that way you'll have double the fun during the seasons.....cheers!
        The only support Umile should get from the Administration is filling out his retirement papers.
        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Darius View Post
          It would be very cool seeing lots of UNH colors in the stands.
          Thinking of going for sure on Saturday...and yes you can buy single tix but today you have to have an "offer code" from Sticketmaster...do not have one of those so will have to purchase with the rest of the world Monday. That is, if I'm going...
          I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

Thanks Rover.....I know it's ur opinion and do respect it but I went back 5 pages and didn't see any other post from you, so I'm glad you could finally find a subject that motivated you....
            I'm not usually the snarky type but given that Umi had 10 freshman, a preseason incident just before "camp" losing his #1 goalie, a new coach added to the routine.....nothing about this year said how we ended it, so with respect, I think you might look at the facts and not let emotions rule the day! )

Comment

I (((think))) single game tickets will be sold eventually, may depend on how the packages are selling.
              What do you mean "eventually?" I'm not even bothering to buy a package...just walking in. There won't be 6,000 people there so why should I buy anything in advance? If we lose Friday I'm not paying for Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by zoofer View Post
                While the "Nation" is active here on the thread, consider supporting both hockey programs next year, eh....accept the women's game for itself, not the men's game and you'll grow to enjoy it....that way you'll have double the fun during the seasons.....cheers!
                I was a long time follower of the women's hockey team (saw every HE tournament title, flew to Minnesota for both FF appearances), if they gave me a reason to go back I would.
                Last edited by ClOuD 9; 03-22-2015, 04:54 PM.
                "...On To Victory, Forever Blue & White..."
                Men's Hockey

ECAC Regular Season: 1 • ECAC Tournament: 1 • Hockey East Regular Season: 8 • Hockey East Tournament: 2
                NCAA Appearances: 22 • Frozen Fours: 7 • 1999 & 2003 NCAA Runner Up

Women's Hockey
                EAIAW Champions: 4 • ECAC Regular Season: 3 • ECAC Tournament: 5 • Hockey East Regular Season: 6 • Hockey East Tournament: 4
                AWCHA Final Fours: 2 • NCAA Appearances: 5 • Frozen Fours: 2 • 1999 Runner Up
                1998 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                  Yeah I know...but it would be more fun if they were! Am considering it but can't make the first one on Friday and wonder if you can buy a single game tix for Saturday.. Normally you have to buy a two day pass as I recall back in 2013 my inaugural season as a fan!
                  I go to the Garden when we make Hockey East, and pay $11.50 for a beer, but no beer at NCAAs, so I watch those games on TV where there is beer, and cheaper than $11.50. I might buy a ticket for all or part of the FF, given it is in the Garden. I watched a pretty exciting FF final between DU and UMO the last time the FF was in the Garden.

Comment

And Justin Agosta's father thought the drive to Durham was tough on a Friday....
                    UNH Hockey: From "Why Not Us' to "Woe is Us"

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
                      What do you mean "eventually?" I'm not even bothering to buy a package...just walking in. There won't be 6,000 people there so why should I buy anything in advance? If we lose Friday I'm not paying for Saturday.
                      Wear your UNH cap and jacket, a lanyard dangling a piece of laminated plastic and sit where you'd like.

Comment

Friend of mine has an extra Regional Tix so guess I'll take advantage of that and go. Kind of wish QU was playing (that UNH connection) in Manchester. Question noticed at the Garden when a team would score there was no goal horn...is that a HE rule for a neutral site or do they want to keep the celly' down to a min to move the game along? Just curious....

Comment

Q's coach is a Bedford, NH guy. Would have been nice for his family and friends.

Comment

Q's coach is a Bedford, NH guy. Would have been nice for his family and friends.
                            Rand Pecknold's sister lives in my town..maybe one day, he'll come 'home' if ya catch my drift... He's done a stellar job with that program. I'm pulling for them (and, my 'other team' although, there was a little love lost in the qtrs...ha!)

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                              Friend of mine has an extra Regional Tix so guess I'll take advantage of that and go. Kind of wish QU was playing (that UNH connection) in Manchester. Question noticed at the Garden when a team would score there was no goal horn...is that a HE rule for a neutral site or do they want to keep the celly' down to a min to move the game along? Just curious....
                              Kinda a sore spot, as a few years ago when Merrimack knocked us out of the Hockey East tourney at the Garden, someone at Mac knew someone at the Garden that allowed them to blare the Chicago Black Hawks goal song whenever their team scored. How humiliating!

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                                Rand Pecknold's sister lives in my town..maybe one day, he'll come 'home' if ya catch my drift... He's done a stellar job with that program. I'm pulling for them (and, my 'other team' although, there was a little love lost in the qtrs...ha!)
                                Not sure he's the guy. He'd have to make do with a lot less based on what I've heard about their video screens.

Comment

Working...
                                X