SCSU vs. UND @ Frozen Faceoff in Mpls: Fancy Meeting You Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCSU vs. UND @ Frozen Faceoff in Mpls: Fancy Meeting You Here

UND coming off a blowout win and then a nail biter in a sweep at home against CC, SCSU given a bye in Nebraska (ok... they actually played and won 2 close games including one in double overtime).

What's the over/under for UND fans at the Target Center, percentage-wise? 80? 85? 90?
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Re: SCSU vs. UND @ Frozen Faceoff in Mpls: Fancy Meeting You Here

137%
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      137%
      Right... I forgot North Dakotans don't respect fire codes.

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
        Right... I forgot North Dakotans don't respect fire codes.
        Correct, much like St. Cloudians don't respect public decency codes.
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

137%
          There isn't enough beer in Minnesota for that
          UNO Maverick fan and Gopher hater, stuck in Husky country...

Comment

Correct, much like St. Cloudians don't respect public decency codes.
            Urinating in an elevator, tossing a lawnmower into the street and walking around campus in the snow without shoes = public decency

And... They're... OFF!!!

Comment

Urinating in an elevator, tossing a lawnmower into the street and walking around campus in the snow without shoes = public decency

And... They're... OFF!!!
              Obviously yes. In all three cases pants were being worn.
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Obviously yes. In all three cases pants were being worn.
                Yeah, but I hear Oshie's were around his ankles cuz he pees like Butters.

Comment

Thanks NCHC for allowing me to watch both the Sioux and the Mavericks.
                  AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

And there's nothing wrong with that. The Oshie was the Miles Davis of peeing in elevators. He's set the trend.
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

She doesn't seem to mind that he pees like Butters...
                      http://boston.barstoolsports.com/fil.../02/oshidd.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                        She doesn't seem to mind that he pees like Butters...
                        http://boston.barstoolsports.com/fil.../02/oshidd.jpg
                        So a guy who went to your school that you've never met who's now rich and famous can get girls? Man, just when I thought this thread was gonna be good...

Comment

No doubt this game will the be the highest attended game in Frozen Faceoff history.
                          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                            No doubt this game will the be the highest attended game in Frozen Faceoff history.
                            Just think if it was at 7:30 instead of 4…

So the attendance for both Semifinals last year was listed as 9,113. Curious from those in attendance how many you think were actually in their seats watching the two games last year.

Comment

Just think if it was at 7:30 instead of 4…

So the attendance for both Semifinals last year was listed as 9,113. Curious from those in attendance how many you think were actually in their seats watching the two games last year.
                              Maybe half that
                              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Working...
                              X