The 2015-16 Schedules Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The 2015-16 Schedules Thread

Brutal travel schedule, three games in three nights in the east, and finished by mid february except for the U 18 games..
    MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
      Brutal travel schedule, three games in three nights in the east, and finished by mid february except for the U 18 games..
      The latter was the same problem which UAH faced before joining the WCHA. There is no one available to play when all the leagues are having their playoffs.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
        Wait, Southern NH is an actual school? I figured by how much they advertise on TV it was another online Phoenix or Devry.
        Yep. They're a D-II school in the NE-10 playing down with a D-III schedule. If you're on the interstate in Manchester, NH, you can't miss it.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by drewcu View Post
          Surprisingly enough, they actually have a full schedule in terms of NCAA limits. They also qualify for tournament consideration (not necessarily saying they'll make it, but the teams playing ASU may count these games).

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            The latter was the same problem which UAH faced before joining the WCHA. There is no one available to play when all the leagues are having their playoffs.
            ...or finishing up their league schedules. The only exception would be one AHA team having a "bye" each week.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              Surprisingly enough, they actually have a full schedule in terms of NCAA limits. They also qualify for tournament consideration (not necessarily saying they'll make it, but the teams playing ASU may count these games).
              With only 17 games against Div 1 teams?

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                With only 17 games against Div 1 teams?
                There are 23: UAA, UA_, UConn, SHU, 2xWI, 2xLSSU, 2xCCT, 2xRPI, 2xUNO, 2xSCSU, 2xYU, 2xBSU, 2xUML, MC.

One game vs USA U-18 and Alberta are exempt. The rest are non-exempt exhibitions.

I'll update my spreadsheet later today; not able to from my current location.
                Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 04-14-2015, 12:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  There are 23: UAA, UA_, UConn, SHU, 2xWI, 2xLSSU, 2xCCT, 2xRPI, 2xUNO, 2xSCSU, 2xYU, 2xBSU, 2xUML, MC.

One game vs USA U-18 and Alberta are exempt. The rest are non-exempt exhibitions.

Isn't it 24 the minimum?
                  BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                  Skating Friar Jersey
                  AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                  UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                  Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
                    Isn't it 24 the minimum?
                    Twenty, hence why leagues will aim for at least that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                      Yep — once everyone goes all-in for the conference tournaments, it's generally all-full in-league (save, as FlagDUDE08 noted, Atlantic Hockey and their bye weeks). In those lonely independent years, or players stacked their classes for spring semesters because they knew that they'd have more time, seeing that they'd be done by Valentine's Day.

GFM
                      Geof F. Morris
                      UAH BSE MAE 2002
                      UAHHockey.com

Comment

Actually, I forgot about the Alaska exemptions... ASU is actually two games short of a full schedule.

Comment

UMD accidentally posted their tentative schedule today: http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/spo...ockey-schedule

It will be out officially tomorrow.
                          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            Yep. They're a D-II school in the NE-10 playing down with a D-III schedule. If you're on the interstate in Manchester, NH, you can't miss it.
                            Yup, and they are a solid DII Basketball, Soccer and Baseball school. (National Champs in Soccer recently, I think)

Comment

Does Wisconsin still count as a Division I team?

Comment

Actually, I forgot about the Alaska exemptions... ASU is actually two games short of a full schedule.
                                As I understand it, those games can be exempted, but it's not a requirement that they be.

GFM
                                Geof F. Morris
                                UAH BSE MAE 2002
                                UAHHockey.com

Comment

Working...
                                X