Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech post season thread, hunting for hardware!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech post season thread, hunting for hardware!

How is Tech offering the tickets? Is is a weekend package or single games? What is the pricing?
    Ryan J
    Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
    https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
    Originally posted by geezer
    Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
    Originally posted by manurespreader
    ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
      How is Tech offering the tickets? Is is a weekend package or single games? What is the pricing?
      Ryan J
      Through the ticket office. Only pricing mentioned was 80 for the session.
      MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

Ryan J
        it is full weekend ticket for both friday and saturday at a price of $80, need to get on the list with MTU ticket office, doubt if you get on now you'll still get tickets.
        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

I got on yesterday so I doubt I will either sadly.
          2005-2006: 7-25-6
          2006-2007: 18-17-5
          2007-2008: 14-20-5
          2008-2009: 6-25-7
          2009-2010: 5-30-1

Comment

I put my name on the list weeks ago, so I'm thinking I should be good.
            Ryan J

Comment

I put my name on the list weeks ago, so I'm thinking I should be good.
              Ryan J
              Tried sending you an email through here, hope it went through.

Comment

bose301s I have a ticket for you.

Good thing I called MTU. They had tried calling me but they pulled a phone number from my ticket account used for past purchases rather than my email address and they were trying to reach me at a work cell number I left two plus years ago!

*Whew*
                Ryan J

Comment

Any talk of Fox Sports Detroit picking up the Friday regional game being carried by ESPN3?

Comment

BTW - I forgot to ask, anyone know what section these seats are in?
                    Ryan J

Comment

Originally posted by alnike View Post
                      Any talk of Fox Sports Detroit picking up the Friday regional game being carried by ESPN3?
                      I doubt it, ESPN didn't distribute any of the ESPN3 games last year to regional sports networks.
                      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Everyone that I have talked to that put their name on the list, has been called, and they have all gotten tickets.
                        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Booked room and flight, I get in noon to Fargo. Anyone able to give me a ride to hotel from airport? Thinking car rental may be best option.

Comment

Originally posted by bose301s View Post
                            Booked room and flight, I get in noon to Fargo. Anyone able to give me a ride to hotel from airport? Thinking car rental may be best option.
                            Which hotel? Someone from our convoy may be able to make it work. If you're at one of the same hotels, we can probably make it work without you getting a car.
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                              Which hotel? Someone from our convoy may be able to make it work. If you're at one of the same hotels, we can probably make it work without you getting a car.
                              Grand Inn Fargo. If someone was in that hotel it would be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by bose301s View Post
                                Grand Inn Fargo. If someone was in that hotel it would be awesome.
                                I don't know if anyone is at that one.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X