Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCAA 1st Round - The chicken is nichol plated? The Cooler will be hot tonite!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
    Reports from the Cooler that 65-75% of the house is in Hunter Green and Gold...Laker Nation has traveled well....
    Hobart started spring break yesterday. I'm guessing Oswego will have significant ly more fans....

Comment

Re: NCAA 1st Round - The chicken is nichol plated? The Cooler will be hot tonite!

Originally posted by llama View Post
      Hobart started spring break yesterday. I'm guessing Oswego will have significant ly more fans....
      Oswego break as well....the locals and season ticket holders made the 60 mile drive...
      LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Re: NCAA 1st Round - The chicken is nichol plated? The Cooler will be hot tonite!

Originally posted by OSU2010 View Post
        You can't call a game halfway through the first.
        Sometimes you can. But no, not tonight.
        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

End 1
          Bison 0
          Bantams 1
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Anyone else having issues with the NSN broadcast of the Norwich/Plymouth game. Started buffering like crazy and then lost the connection completely with about 4 minutes left in the 1st. On top of that, I can't get WDEV to play, so I don't even have my usual back up with George. HELP!
            There is no right way to do the wrong thing. Go Cadets

Comment

Originally posted by 17'sfanNU View Post
              Anyone else having issues with the NSN broadcast of the Norwich/Plymouth game. Started buffering like crazy and then lost the connection completely with about 4 minutes left in the 1st. On top of that, I can't get WDEV to play, so I don't even have my usual back up with George. HELP!
              Same boat. Wife and kids are about to flee the house in terror as my anger/irritation/frustration level is rising!!

Comment

Originally posted by 17'sfanNU View Post
                NSN tricaster went down and we are working on an alternative option. Hopefully have it up for 2nd.
                The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                GO LAKERS!!!
                GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                  NSN tricaster went down and we are working on an alternative option. Hopefully have it up for 2nd.
                  Please, Dear God, fix it!

Comment

Google WDEV, then click on the first WDEV option, you'll get their broadcast.
                    Formerly known as NUSuntan

Comment

We will not be able to stream the remainder of the game. Apologies everyone.

Here is the audio link to George's broadcast: http://i1.stretchinternet.com:8000/wdev
                      The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                      "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                      GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                      GO LAKERS!!!
                      GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                      Oswego State '09

Comment

Wow....got lucky...WNYO feed syncs perfectly with Hobart video.
                        MJBeckman
                        Oswego '93
                        Great Lakers Hockey - WNYO, WTOP, Oswegonian
                        1991-1993
                        2007 D-III NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!!

Comment

Trinity's NSN broadcast is working fine (crosses fingers)
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

oswego up 1-0 after 1........oz looks waaaaaaay better than last week,hit a post a missed on several good chances....PLEASE DONT LET WATERSTREET TAKE ANYMORE FACEOFFS

Comment

Norwich women score to tie Middlebury 2-2 in the second period. Their NSN webcast is working, from Middlebury.
                              Formerly known as NUSuntan

Comment

NSN back up... And Norwich is up 10-4 in the 4th Quarter!
                                Plattsburgh CARDINALS
                                SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
                                ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
                                NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
                                NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
                                NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
                                NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

Working...
                                X