Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oswego State 2015 NCAA Playoff/Offseason Thread, 6th times the charm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oswego State 2015 NCAA Playoff/Offseason Thread, 6th times the charm?

Definitely proud of you and Fitty. I tell people all the time I played with two awesome guys who stood up tall that day.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Woodshed View Post
      Definitely proud of you and Fitty. I tell people all the time I played with two awesome guys who stood up tall that day.
      thanks again,ran into Fitty at last yrs Whiteout Weekend,hope to see him this yr?? What about you B.S.??

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
        thanks for the kind thoughts, it is not an ez day and never seems to get any easier.....................ok now lets play some puck....hope to see ya Whiteout Weekend
        As soon as tickets go on sale I will be getting my ticket for both games that weekend. This will should be a nice easy drive for you and family, only 3 feet of snow for that time of the year, haha. See you then.
        Oswego '88

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
          thanks for the kind thoughts, it is not an ez day and never seems to get any easier.....................ok now lets play some puck....hope to see ya Whiteout Weekend
          Yes. Proud of all of NY's finest and your dedication.

Comment

Originally posted by Birds View Post
            Yes. Proud of all of NY's finest and your dedication.
            thanks again

Comment

I would really like to get up there for that Bakdraft. We'll have to see.

Comment

Any news? Who are the captains this year?
                http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

No Idea, we dont see to have the information that we have gotten in the past from insiders,perhaps they are playing stuff close to the vest due to the Russians,North Koreans and the rest of them all??

Comment

Drafty, Adams and Raguseo are co-captains. No news on the no 1

Comment

Originally posted by lakont55 View Post
                      Drafty, Adams and Raguseo are co-captains. No news on the no 1
                      Thanks sounds good, I would imagine King if he is playing this yr??? Would get the C...see ya in November.

Comment

Former Laker Eli Kim-Swallow is now playing for a team called S.A.D. Majadahonda in Spain. He has a pair of assists in his first two games.

Comment

Originally posted by Laker28 View Post
                          Former Laker Eli Kim-Swallow is now playing for a team called S.A.D. Majadahonda in Spain. He has a pair of assists in his first two games.
                          Interesting

Comment

The roster is pretty interesting. They have a goalie that is 54 and skaters ranging in age from 37 all the way down to 16.

http://www.eliteprospects.com/team.php?team=766

Comment

Originally posted by Laker28 View Post
                              The roster is pretty interesting. They have a goalie that is 54 and skaters ranging in age from 37 all the way down to 16.

http://www.eliteprospects.com/team.php?team=766
                              ahh I think this must be some sort of mens league

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                                ahh I think this must be some sort of mens league
                                Nah, it's about as good as "pro" hockey get's in Spain I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X