Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCAA Quarterfinal: Clarkson @ Boston College -- Today we spell redemption, "R-O-N."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Quarterfinal: Clarkson @ Boston College -- Today we spell redemption, "R-O-N."

hello again
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Re: NCAA Quarterfinal: Clarkson @ Boston College -- Today we spell redemption, "R-O-N

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
    hello again
    At least your car ride is about 1/3 off what you faced last year.

Comment

Re: NCAA Quarterfinal: Clarkson @ Boston College -- Today we spell redemption, "R-O-N

Lgt Lgt Lgt
      Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
      And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
      WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
      If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Originally posted by OnMAA View Post
        At least your car ride is about 1/3 off what you faced last year.
        Ha -- well played.

With any luck I won't almost die in a fluke snowstorm in the mountains this time!

Comment

With any luck I won't almost die in a fluke snowstorm in the mountains this time!
          I dunno....don't count your chickens yet...Winter of 2014-2015 ain't over yet. !!!
          (Believe it or not, some people are still praying/wishing for the all time snow fall record to be broken. )

Comment

Originally posted by OnMAA View Post
            I dunno....don't count your chickens yet...Winter of 2014-2015 ain't over yet. !!!
            (Believe it or not, some people are still praying/wishing for the all time snow fall record to be broken. )
            Boston's come this far...why not get another few inches and break the all-time record?
            Steve
            Penn State Class of '95
            Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

I love the snow but I don't love all the water damage that's been done to my house

Does Clarkson have an important player missing or am I making that up?

Comment

I love the snow but I don't love all the water damage that's been done to my house

Does Clarkson have an important player missing or am I making that up?
                Erin Ambrose was hurt if that's who you're referring to. But she's been back for the last few weeks as far as I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhikukhu View Post
                  Erin Ambrose was hurt if that's who you're referring to. But she's been back for the last few weeks as far as I know.
                  Damn. Doesn't she have a prior engagement this weekend?

Comment

Damn. Doesn't she have a prior engagement this weekend?
                    Haha sorry... All prior engagements have been canceled. She's not going to miss another NCAA tourney.

Comment

Doesn't Canada have some MECCO tournament or something?

I'm just throwing **** at the wall at this point.

Comment

I'm just throwing **** at the wall at this point.
                        Yeah but I would be just as worried if she wasn't there, if I were you. They did pretty well last year without her.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhikukhu View Post
                          She was playing last Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by bhikukhu View Post
                            yeah but i would be just as worried if she wasn't there, if i were you. They did pretty well last year without her.
                            yeah and imagine the fear in the Eagles eyes with her in the lineup.

Comment

Nope that event, or whatever it is called these days is usually in January, and the player in question was not even on that "development team roster" presumably because she is already part senior team program and was on the squad that played at 4 nations.

The next main Team Canada commitment is worlds, and that is usually late March/Early April, after the Final Four is in the books.

Mecco aka.....

From : http://www.hockeycanada.ca/en-ca/new...15-Nations-Cup

"Hockey Canada announced Friday the 22 players that have been selected to Canada’s National Women’s Development Team for the 2015 Nations Cup, taking place Jan. 3-6, 2015 at the BLZ Arena in Füssen, Germany."

"The Nations Cup, formerly known as the Air Canada Cup, MLP Cup and Meco Cup, brings together Canada’s National Women’s Development Team and national teams from Finland, Germany, Russia, Sweden and Switzerland for a four-day international tournament."

Comment

Working...
                              X