3/7/15 - Winners are A, Losers are C(ya). & Somewhere there's a B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3/7/15 - Winners are A, Losers are C(ya). & Somewhere there's a B

6 A slots punched tonight - of course the NESCAC is different.
    One B slot is up for grabs
    And 2 C slots for the rest.

Seats are sold out so settle in with a Ham&cheese at 1 pm for Williams v Connecticut College, followed by Tufts / Anherst at 4, Salem St. / Plymouth St. at 6, then the deluge starting at 7.

Good luck! You know where the links are.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: 3/7/15 - Winners are A, Losers are C(ya). & Somewhere there's a B

I'm in line at the Ronnie B, and I'm about 1/3 of the way down the hallway (and this line is separate from the student line!)

The people at the front of the line have a TV set up and are just finishing up watching "Miracle"... Tickets go on sale in 7 hours!
    Plattsburgh CARDINALS
    SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
    ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
    NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
    NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
    NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
    NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

Originally posted by CARDS_rule_the_Burgh View Post
      I'm in line at the Ronnie B, and I'm about 1/3 of the way down the hallway (and this line is separate from the student line!)

The people at the front of the line have a TV set up and are just finishing up watching "Miracle"... Tickets go on sale in 7 hours!
      That's what happens when you drive from Rochester to Plattsburgh and get in at 3:30am lol
      Remy Babineaux
      remyb616@gmail.com
      D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
        That's what happens when you drive from Rochester to Plattsburgh and get in at 3:30am lol
        Then the parking will be a challenge....the section 7 high school basketball playoffs are in the gym side of the field house starting at noon.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Originally posted by CARDS_rule_the_Burgh View Post

What movie is next ......Youngblood ??

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

For release at 9:20pm tonight - What a great college hockey game we saw at the Stafford tonight !! Two very evenly matched teams playing in a great atmosphere. It's awesome that these two old foes will both be going on to the NCAA tournament. Till we meet again !

Comment

lets hope this battle at the stafford doesnt go the way of the Notre Dame game last night........looooooooongest in history 5 OT,,,ill let Norm link it..

Comment

Not sure I could handle that much pressure tonight !! I remember a game at the Stafford about 5 years ago when little Kyle Taylor scored in OT vs. the Lakers on a wobbler from just inside the blue. I think it was the CrampMaster in nets who should've stopped that with his eyes closed !

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                  lets hope this battle at the stafford doesnt go the way of the Notre Dame game last night........looooooooongest in history 5 OT,,,ill let Norm link it..
                  Yeah, nobody wants that. Injuries, fatigue, LOOOONG rides home. Article I read said nearly 4,000 were in attendance, but referred to a "couple hundred" that stayed the whole way through.
                  Plattsburgh CARDINALS
                  SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
                  ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
                  NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
                  NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
                  NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
                  NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

The link for the Williams - Connecticut College game from the d3hockey scores page is broken
                    This link works: http://nsnsports.net/nescac/?stm_type=alt&stm_id=1

0-0 12 minutes in
                    Last edited by joecct; 03-07-2015, 12:15 PM.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Nichols trying for a "no class" x2 up 16-0 with 7 minutes left in the game
                      Remy Babineaux
                      remyb616@gmail.com
                      D3FHL Web Page

Comment

That score is erroneous, game doesn't start until 4:40 p.m.
                        WDEV/NSN Color Analyst 2011-2014
                        NSN NU Women's Hockey PBP 2014
                        Follow Me On The Twitter: @Tannerace

2000, 2003, 2010, 2011 (W) National Champions

Comment

End 2
                          Williams 1
                          Connecticut College 1

And I believe our good friend Saints17 is over on the West side of Potsdam doing PA for the ECAC women's semis and, I assume, ECAC men's QF between CCT and RPI.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

FINAL
                            Williams 4
                            Connecticut College 2
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              End 2
                              Williams 1
                              Connecticut College 1

And I believe our good friend Saints17 is over on the West side of Potsdam doing PA for the ECAC women's semis and, I assume, ECAC men's QF between CCT and RPI.
                              Nope my services were needed for one night only.....unfortunately. But hey I get to watch the SUNYAC championship.
                              LETS GO BEARS!

"Never play flag football in the nude"-Bob Kevoian

"Don't let anyone tell you what we do builds character, it only reveals it." J.Marsh

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Mike St. Louis is not a BUM!

Comment

Working...
                              X