UA_ @ ACC...continued

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UA_ @ ACC...continued

I present my drivel for your enjoyment....

http://nanookhockey.blogspot.com/201...-thoughts.html
    Visit the Alaska Nanooks Hockey Blog at http://nanookhockey.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by UAFHockeyFan314 View Post
      I present my drivel for your enjoyment....

http://nanookhockey.blogspot.com/201...-thoughts.html
      What is Butterbeans record nowadays? I can't unearth it anywhere on UA_ website....... It's a better surreptitious than Forrest Karr who never did his job.
      Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
      UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
        What is Butterbeans record nowadays? I can't unearth it anywhere on UA_ website....
        Better than Shorty's....
        Visit the Alaska Nanooks Hockey Blog at http://nanookhockey.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by UAFHockeyFan314 View Post
          Better than Tyrion's....
          Fify.
          “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

The Seawolves have won the last 4 games between these two teams, keep the roll going UAA!
            Originally Posted by aparch
            I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

*. UAA could not get a bounce. That's a rough loss...
              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Sweet poetic justice, eh?
                Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

"Revenge is so very, very sweet"

--E. Cartman
                  “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

Comment

Hey Seawolves, do you do birthday announcements at the Sully? If so, how does one accomplish that?

Appreciate any help. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
                      Hey Seawolves, do you do birthday announcements at the Sully? If so, how does one accomplish that?

Appreciate any help. Thanks.
                      I haven't heard them do this very much. I would ask Lyle Woods. McDiffit has been sitting next to him recently as well. They sit on the opposite end of where Kurt and Bruce are sitting.
                      I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                        I haven't heard them do this very much. I would ask Lyle Woods. McDiffit has been sitting next to him recently as well. They sit on the opposite end of where Kurt and Bruce are sitting.
                        Thanks Suze. My niece is 8 today and will be there tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
                          Thanks Suze. My niece is 8 today and will be there tonight.
                          Very sweet of you Squarebanks!

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                            *. UAA could not get a bounce. That's a rough loss...
                            Can't generate any offense on the power play. If we could we win 3-1.
                            If that was 5 minutes and the gate on Fairbanks then college hockey is ruined. I can see checking from behind and maybe 5 mins but booted from the game? Get real.
                            If I had a cool pic or saying it would go here.

Comment

Six in a row!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Dear UAA Hockey Team except Olivier Mantha,

I have never been more ashamed to be a UAA fan than right now. That was pathetic. That was gutless. That was lazy, lackadaisical, p* poor, STUPID hockey. You are a shame. You are a black mark upon this program and this University.

To Scott Allen, Brett Cameron, Derek Docken, and Austin Coldwell: Good riddance. You're leading example of p* poor hockey all season has earned nothing but shame and derision. You have turned this program into a joke. I hope you never come back.

This has been the perfect ending to the worst season of UAA Hockey. At this point, I hope the program gets cut. It deserves nothing more.
                                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Working...
                                X