Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DU @ SCSU Mar 6 & 7: Home Ice? We don't need no stinkin' Home Ice!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DU @ SCSU Mar 6 & 7: Home Ice? We don't need no stinkin' Home Ice!!!

Denver coming off a home split with Miami, SCSU coming off getting swept in Grand Forks.

Interestingly enough Denver could finish as high as 2nd or end up on the road for the playoffs, yet arguably this is a bigger series for St. Cloud which is all but locked into the 6th seed (don't see UMD getting swept in K'zoo).

Personally, I saw we sweep and send you guys to Duluth. They're not all that good at home anyway. What do ya say?
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Re: DU @ SCSU Mar 6 & 7: Home Ice? We don't need no stinkin' Home Ice!!!

*Coin flip*
    *Lands on neither heads or tails*

I want SCSU to sweep, but I have a feeling that is not going to happen. I say we win on Friday due to revenge of getting swept.
    Originally posted by Skeeterman
    Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
    "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
      *Coin flip*
      *Lands on neither heads or tails*

I want SCSU to sweep, but I have a feeling that is not going to happen. I say we win on Friday due to revenge of getting swept.
      This is a weird series in that one team is currently in 3rd, one is 6th out of 8, the 3rd place team swept last time they met, and I don't think predictions for the team in 6th to sweep should be dismissed as homer picks.

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

Originally posted by scsu euro View Post
        denver coming off a home split with miami, scsu coming off getting swept in grand forks.

Interestingly enough denver could finish as high as 2nd or end up on the road for the playoffs, yet arguably this is a bigger series for st. Cloud which is all but locked into the 6th seed (don't see umd getting swept in k'zoo).

Personally, i saw we sweep and send you guys to duluth. They're not all that good at home anyway. What do ya say?

no!
        GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
          Denver coming off a home split with Miami, SCSU coming off getting swept in Grand Forks.

Interestingly enough Denver could finish as high as 2nd or end up on the road for the playoffs, yet arguably this is a bigger series for St. Cloud which is all but locked into the 6th seed (don't see UMD getting swept in K'zoo).

Personally, I saw we sweep and send you guys to Duluth. They're not all that good at home anyway. What do ya say?
          I want Omaha
          Originally posted by SJHovey
          Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
          Originally posted by Brenthoven
          We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

A sweep would be huge for SCSU. I don't see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
              I want Omaha
              I do too and I'm ****ed cuz it would be the first SCSU games in Omaha since they joined the WCHA that I'd miss. But I think we're ready to get the chase our ghosts out of that building.

Comment

Originally posted by Pump It Up View Post
                A sweep would be huge for SCSU. I don't see it.
                Get your eyes checked... SCSU sweeps

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                  Get your eyes checked... SCSU sweeps
                  Other than vizoroo, I haven't seen one of Denver's other three fans make an appearance to say otherwise. So, okay... I'll buy from you. SCSU sweeps.

Comment

Originally posted by Pump It Up View Post
                    Other than vizoroo, I haven't seen one of Denver's other three fans make an appearance to say otherwise. So, okay... I'll buy from you. SCSU sweeps.
                    SOLD! Who else needs to make a purchase?

Comment

SCSU fans blinded by the light.....
                      GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                        SCSU fans blinded by the light.....
                        Revved up like a deuce another runner in the night.

Couldn't resist.
                        Originally posted by Skeeterman
                        Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                        "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                          Revved up like a deuce another runner in the night.

Couldn't resist.
                          Ummm... I'm pretty sure its wrapped up like a d*uche

Comment

Is Joe Phillippi in goal on Senior Saturday?

Comment

Originally posted by Husckey Domi Nation View Post
                              Is Joe Phillippi in goal on Senior Saturday?
                              That would be quite a move. I'm going to go out on a limb and say no.

Comment

Working...
                              X