PDA

View Full Version : DU @ SCSU Mar 6 & 7: Home Ice? We don't need no stinkin' Home Ice!!!

Pages : [1] 2 3

SCSU Euro
03-01-2015, 08:49 AM
Denver coming off a home split with Miami, SCSU coming off getting swept in Grand Forks.

Interestingly enough Denver could finish as high as 2nd or end up on the road for the playoffs, yet arguably this is a bigger series for St. Cloud which is all but locked into the 6th seed (don't see UMD getting swept in K'zoo).

Personally, I saw we sweep and send you guys to Duluth. They're not all that good at home anyway. What do ya say?

Lady wore Black
03-01-2015, 08:55 AM
*Coin flip*
*Lands on neither heads or tails*

I want SCSU to sweep, but I have a feeling that is not going to happen. I say we win on Friday due to revenge of getting swept.

SCSU Euro
03-01-2015, 09:32 AM
*Coin flip*
*Lands on neither heads or tails*

I want SCSU to sweep, but I have a feeling that is not going to happen. I say we win on Friday due to revenge of getting swept.

This is a weird series in that one team is currently in 3rd, one is 6th out of 8, the 3rd place team swept last time they met, and I don't think predictions for the team in 6th to sweep should be dismissed as homer picks.

vizoroo
03-01-2015, 01:25 PM
denver coming off a home split with miami, scsu coming off getting swept in grand forks.

Interestingly enough denver could finish as high as 2nd or end up on the road for the playoffs, yet arguably this is a bigger series for st. Cloud which is all but locked into the 6th seed (don't see umd getting swept in k'zoo).

Personally, i saw we sweep and send you guys to duluth. They're not all that good at home anyway. What do ya say?

no!

Tipsy McStagger
03-04-2015, 02:42 PM
Denver coming off a home split with Miami, SCSU coming off getting swept in Grand Forks.

Interestingly enough Denver could finish as high as 2nd or end up on the road for the playoffs, yet arguably this is a bigger series for St. Cloud which is all but locked into the 6th seed (don't see UMD getting swept in K'zoo).

Personally, I saw we sweep and send you guys to Duluth. They're not all that good at home anyway. What do ya say?

I want Omaha

Pump It Up
03-04-2015, 04:56 PM
A sweep would be huge for SCSU. I don't see it.

SCSU Euro
03-04-2015, 09:46 PM
I want Omaha

I do too and I'm ****ed cuz it would be the first SCSU games in Omaha since they joined the WCHA that I'd miss. But I think we're ready to get the chase our ghosts out of that building.

SCSU Euro
03-04-2015, 09:46 PM
A sweep would be huge for SCSU. I don't see it.

Get your eyes checked... SCSU sweeps

Pump It Up
03-04-2015, 10:00 PM
Get your eyes checked... SCSU sweeps

Other than vizoroo, I haven't seen one of Denver's other three fans make an appearance to say otherwise. So, okay... I'll buy from you. SCSU sweeps.

SCSU Euro
03-04-2015, 10:46 PM
Other than vizoroo, I haven't seen one of Denver's other three fans make an appearance to say otherwise. So, okay... I'll buy from you. SCSU sweeps.

SOLD! Who else needs to make a purchase?

vizoroo
03-05-2015, 01:48 PM
SCSU fans blinded by the light.....:p

Lady wore Black
03-05-2015, 08:26 PM
SCSU fans blinded by the light.....:p

Revved up like a deuce another runner in the night.

Couldn't resist. :D

SCSU Euro
03-06-2015, 01:54 PM
Revved up like a deuce another runner in the night.

Couldn't resist. :D

Ummm... I'm pretty sure its wrapped up like a d*uche

Husckey Domi Nation
03-06-2015, 03:34 PM
Is Joe Phillippi in goal on Senior Saturday?

Pump It Up
03-06-2015, 03:53 PM

That would be quite a move. I'm going to go out on a limb and say no.

SCSU Euro
03-06-2015, 05:03 PM

Wouldn't be surprised if they let him start and then pulled him after the first whistle. Don't remember who it was but they did that for somebody a few years back.

5thYearFreshman
03-06-2015, 05:18 PM
I want Omaha

I would not be confident for UNO if SCSU comes to Omaha. It wouldn't be on the big ice, but SCSU is fast and outmuscled UNO for 120 minutes in their latest series.

Lady wore Black
03-06-2015, 11:43 PM

There are not enough bleeps to what I have to actually have to say. Second period was horrible.

I might need a liver transplant by the end of this weekend with my frustration, but I can wait until the Frozen Faceoff without SCSU to officially kill my liver.

vizoroo
03-06-2015, 11:46 PM
Too close for comfort--whew!

Lady wore Black
03-06-2015, 11:49 PM
Too close for comfort--whew!

We gave you the second period. That was horrible to watch. Probably enjoyable for you, but horrible for me.