Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UAA: Patiently Waiting For Next Season, Every Season...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UAA: Patiently Waiting For Next Season, Every Season...

Originally posted by AKSWF View Post
    They get to watch us live, that is a privilege!
    To most of them, it's similar to the travel channel. …. Wishing they were in attendance, but too insolvent to get there.
    Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
    UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Actually, it’s more like watching a looming train wreck. You know what’s coming but you can’t turn away. Live and in HD. Such a deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by mmf View Post
        actually, it’s more like watching a looming train wreck. You know what’s coming but you can’t turn away. Live and in hd. Such a deal.
        lol!
        If I had a cool pic or saying it would go here.

Comment

• Originally posted by mmf View Post
          Actually, it’s more like watching a looming train wreck. You know what’s coming but you can’t turn away. Live and in HD. Such a deal.
          Well, if this season is anything like last season, that's an adequate description.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by mmf View Post
            I didn't have any issues turning away when GCI allowed me to watch UAA sweep the Nanooks in Fairbanks last season. It was quite enjoyable.
            Originally Posted by aparch
            I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

C: D Austin Sevalrud
              A's: F Blake Tatchell, D Chris Williams, & F Matt Anholt

Nothing too shocking. Link
              Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

Also, another meet & greet this time in Soldotna. Link
                Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

Did Varsity Sports Grill show away games last season? I just learned the Crossbar closed

Comment

Did Varsity Sports Grill show away games last season? I just learned the Crossbar closed
                    They do, they did, and you should to go on a bender more than every other year so you know stuff like that. Also... you can observe all UAA home games live on GCI. My bad.
                    Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                    UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Almost missed Woody's article in the ADN about the hockey upgrades. http://www.adn.com/article/20150929/...g-makeover-too

Can't wait to see it before the Green & Gold game this weekend!
                      I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                        Almost missed Woody's article in the ADN about the hockey upgrades. http://www.adn.com/article/20150929/...g-makeover-too

Can't wait to see it before the Green & Gold game this weekend!
                        Just to piggy-back on Suze's post, here is a video from the ADN. You can here the excitement in Matt's voice. http://www.adn.com/video/video-tour-...ing-facilities

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfman View Post
                          Just to piggy-back on Suze's post, here is a video from the ADN. You can here the excitement in Matt's voice. http://www.adn.com/video/video-tour-...ing-facilities
                          Sick new digs, very modern.

I was gonna respond to those trolls on the ADN article but I thought better of it

Comment

Sick new digs, very modern.

I was gonna respond to those trolls on the ADN article but I thought better of it
                            Chase that Dick gRinder dude off the UAA articles ... don't think better of it ... jerkwads like him don't deserve any break ...

Comment

• Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
                              Chase that Dick gRinder dude off the UAA articles ... don't think better of it ... jerkwads like him don't deserve any break ...
                              Rich Whyner? He's a big mouthed spewer of negativity. 100% Aces homer that can't get on fast enough to bash UAA. Aces fans should be embarrassed to have him as one. Me? I really like the new facilities for men's hockey.
                              If I had a cool pic or saying it would go here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hal9K View Post
                                Rich Whyner? He's a big mouthed spewer of negativity. 100% Aces homer that can't get on fast enough to bash UAA. Aces fans should be embarrassed to have him as one. Me? I really like the new facilities for men's hockey.
                                He bashes the Aces too. I love the changes, and I think the two refrigerators (one for underclassmen and one for upperclassmen) is perfect!!
                                Last edited by Suze; 10-01-2015, 12:58 PM.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Working...
                                X