Onward to Boston! Friar Hockey 2014/15 Part Two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Onward to Boston! Friar Hockey 2014/15 Part Two

Interesting stat on ESPN-U - The last four games PC and Miami played ended in overtime.

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
      Interesting stat on ESPN-U - The last four games PC and Miami played ended in overtime.
      Tomorrow is either going to be a blowout or go into four overtimes.
      Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

It depends on which PC team shows up

Comment

• Originally posted by cavbim View Post
          Yes with a nice picture on the front of the section. I am sure Zlax will have it autographed and framed.
          Another game where the spotlight is on JG32...his track record is not good in these spots...maybe things will change
          Last edited by The Zlax45; 03-28-2015, 12:39 AM.
          Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

• Originally posted by satyking View Post
            It depends on which PC team shows up
            Key point...they need to play their best two games of the year this weekend...will they do it?

Miami is a mess right now,so they are ripe for the taking and playing in Providence should be an advantage for PC...
            Last edited by The Zlax45; 03-28-2015, 12:40 AM.
            Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Made it to Providence in one piece. Excited for the games today!
              Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Enjoy the weekend folks! Hopefully PC makes a good showing. Bet on OT.

Go Friars!

Comment

It's Tournament Time! Go Friars!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Freds View Post
                    It's Tournament Time! Go Friars!
                    Deploy rose colored glasses!

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                    -Blackadder
                    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                    -Casablanca
                    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                      Key point...they need to play their best two games of the year this weekend...will they do it?

Miami is a mess right now,so they are ripe for the taking and playing in Providence should be an advantage for PC...
                      I don't know about "mess." Yes, they have one player suspended and one player hurt but this is a team that just one the NCHC championship and has a ton of confidence going into the game today. Watch out for their goalie Williams, he can be pretty **** good. Just because they are missing two of their top scorers doesn't mean they can't score either, they have a ton of talent on that team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Riz View Post
                        I don't know about "mess." Yes, they have one player suspended and one player hurt but this is a team that just one the NCHC championship and has a ton of confidence going into the game today. Watch out for their goalie Williams, he can be pretty **** good. Just because they are missing two of their top scorers doesn't mean they can't score either, they have a ton of talent on that team.
                        And the good new for Miami is Gillies' lack of scoring.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                        -Blackadder
                        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                        -Casablanca
                        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                          And the good new for Miami is Gillies' lack of scoring.
                          He may start to shoot today......PC folks meet at Blakes Tavern

Comment

The Cardiac kids strike again......we had it all the way

Comment

• Originally posted by satyking View Post
                              The Cardiac kids strike again......we had it all the way
                              Nothing the easy way
                              Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

I'm still in shock.

Bring on the pioneers!

Comment

Working...
                                X