Harvard Crimson 2014-2015: Restoring the Karma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TimU View Post
    Congratulations. You guys have really had some tough luck this season, and I'm glad you'll get to showcase all that talent in LP. Just not against us, please.
    Aw Tim I gave you guys props. But yeah, it has been a tough second half. We can make up for it by winning next weekend and taking our chances in the NCAAs.

Comment

• Originally posted by alslammerz View Post
      Of course by this same logic we shouldn't have beaten Yale.

Here's hoping the Crimson are playing on Saturday.
      True but Yale has the rivalry aspect that is missing with these other teams.

Comment

• Re: Harvard Crimson 2014-2015: Restoring the Karma

Originally posted by Skate79 View Post
        Aw Tim I gave you guys props. But yeah, it has been a tough second half. We can make up for it by winning next weekend and taking our chances in the NCAAs.
        Yes you did. But really, after so many consecutive years of underachieving, you guys finally got it together . . . and then your best players started getting hurt. I'm glad it's coming together for them now.

Comment

One of the nice touches of Lake Placid was the way the ECAC member banners were on display last year with each team's Jersey hung from the rafters with the championship years under underneath. The three teams that have yet to win a championship, Brown, Dartmouth and Q. have no years under their respective Jerseys.
          https://www.dropbo*****/s/9a6a26lypt..._9742.JPG?dl=0
          Last edited by Dutchman; 03-16-2015, 09:04 PM.
          DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
          DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

Sorry if this is a ignorant question, I haven't seen info on where I can watch the ECAC tournament this weekend, either online or TV

Comment

Originally posted by Thisisahockeywebsite View Post
              Sorry if this is a ignorant question, I haven't seen info on where I can watch the ECAC tournament this weekend, either online or TV
              According to the ECAC Fan Guide:
              The Men's Championship semifinals and final contest will be streamed on Fox Sports Go:
              Here is the FOX Sports Go app link - http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsportsgo/

ECAC Fan Guide: http://www.ecachockey.com/men/champi...0212_Fan_Guide
              DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
              DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
                According to the ECAC Fan Guide:
                The Men's Championship semifinals and final contest will be streamed on Fox Sports Go:
                Here is the FOX Sports Go app link - http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsportsgo/

ECAC Fan Guide: http://www.ecachockey.com/men/champi...0212_Fan_Guide
                Also Fox College Sports Atlantic on TV.
                Former Harvard Hockey broadcaster on 95.3 FM and WHRB.org.
                Go Crimson!

Comment

Originally posted by alslammerz View Post
                  Which is supposed to be channel 608 on DirectV
                  9/11/01 - Stewie & Pelch, you are missed by the SLU Family.
                  1962, 1988, 1989, 1992, 2000, 2001, we want More!!!

Comment

Originally posted by alslammerz View Post
                    If you have Verizon FiOS, it is channel 300

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Comment

Lots of broadcast info, but I hope some of you are heading up to see Harvard's two games in person this weekend!

Comment

They only play one !
                          It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Has anyone thought about the big ice that Lake Placid offers? I have to believe that this will play to Harvard's advantage, given their skill and speed. The forwards should have more room to maneuver and McNally should find more time to thread the passes and QB the break out.

Comment

Originally posted by bothman View Post
                              Has anyone thought about the big ice that Lake Placid offers? I have to believe that this will play to Harvard's advantage, given their skill and speed. The forwards should have more room to maneuver and McNally should find more time to thread the passes and QB the break out.
                              Skill yes, speed I think Harvard is the 3rd fastest team there behind SLU and Colgate. Three of the teams have a key player with a bad wheel where bigger ice may hurt if they can't move laterally or as quickly (McNally, Goulakos and Anas). I think there will be racehorse hockey this weekend that should be very fun to watch.
                              9/11/01 - Stewie & Pelch, you are missed by the SLU Family.
                              1962, 1988, 1989, 1992, 2000, 2001, we want More!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Got 6, Want More View Post
                                Skill yes, speed I think Harvard is the 3rd fastest team there behind SLU and Colgate. Three of the teams have a key player with a bad wheel where bigger ice may hurt if they can't move laterally or as quickly (McNally, Goulakos and Anas). I think there will be racehorse hockey this weekend that should be very fun to watch.
                                We tend to disagree about things and although Harvard grinded the crap out of Yale behind the net this past weekend, they also have a lot of speed back with McNally and Blackwell. Along with Kerfoot, Vesey and Criscuolo, i think any team in the ECAC would have trouble keeping up. They clear their own zone consistently well and the pro style defense is clicking right now. The goalie matched Lyon last week as well.
                                YALE HOCKEY
                                2013 National Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X