Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paul Stewart, ECAC Director of Officiating, well, read for yourself...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Stewart, ECAC Director of Officiating, well, read for yourself...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-pu...181150020.html
    9/11/01 - Stewie & Pelch, you are missed by the SLU Family.
    1962, 1988, 1989, 1992, 2000, 2001, we want More!!!

Re: Paul Stewart, ECAC Director of Officiating, well, read for yourself...

I'm surprised Eric's dad didn't file the suit.

Comment

I think Paul Stewart bolted last year for the KHL Director of Officiating, but his legacy remains. The article should be titled "When egos collide".

Comment

Originally posted by Got 6, Want More View Post
        I think Paul Stewart bolted last year for the KHL Director of Officiating, but his legacy remains. The article should be titled "When egos collide".
        Unfortunately we still have Stewie in the ECAC. He also is the Chairman of the KHL Officiating Evaluation and Discipline Committees.
        YALE HOCKEY
        2013 National Champions

Comment

I'd write what I really think of Eric Lindros, but I'm afraid he'd sue me.

Let's just say Lindros is the epitome of the modern day athlete, and draw your own conclusions from there ...
          Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
          Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
            I'd write what I really think of Eric Lindros, but I'm afraid he'd sue me.

Let's just say Lindros is the epitome of the modern day athlete, and draw your own conclusions from there ...
            Flyers fans and Lindros - perfect together!
            St. Lawrence '02

Comment

Originally posted by 2S0L0U2 View Post
              Flyers fans and Lindros - perfect together!
              No fan of Lindros, but Paul Stewart is a egotistical nightmare.

Comment

At least your team isn't targeted... http://www.dailygazette.com/weblogs/...y-ecac-hockey/

Comment

I am lost.
                  either Lindros DID do what Stewart said he did and therefore truth is a perfect defense to defamation, or Stewart lied and defamed Lindros, making him out to be someone who is a bad spokesperson/representative for a product, therefore hurting Lindros's future business prospects.

but I am not sure how this relates to college hockey

Comment

this couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy. Paul Stewart deserves everything he gets, he gives plenty with his rants and chest pounding. hopefully Lindros takes him for everything he's got..........We can only pray!!!!!!!!!!!!

TERRIERFANinLA this relates to college hockey because right now he is the Person in charge of officiating in the ECAC, and a poor one at that to boot.

It is time for him to go. He is an embarrassment to the ECAC and it's schools
                    Last edited by hockeyguy; 02-26-2015, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TERRIERFANinLA View Post
                      I am lost.
                      either Lindros DID do what Stewart said he did and therefore truth is a perfect defense to defamation, or Stewart lied and defamed Lindros, making him out to be someone who is a bad spokesperson/representative for a product, therefore hurting Lindros's future business prospects.

but I am not sure how this relates to college hockey
                      It's relevant to college hockey because Paul Stewart is still the director of officiating for ECAC hockey. It does not change the information about him which is that he is egotistical and not, exactly, exceptional in his job IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Got 6, Want More View Post
                        It's relevant to college hockey because Paul Stewart is still the director of officiating for ECAC hockey.

Unfortunately, Paul Stewart is the de facto head of the league. Commissioner Hagwell cedes all hockey related decisions to him. The sad part is Stewart treats the ECAC gig as part-time because he's usually drinking Russian vodka over in the KHL. The paying fans of the ECAC should get some accountability on Stewart and his activities because our ticket $$$ is going to him while he's in Russia. shagwell@ecac.com to voice your opinions.
                        "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Working...
                        X