Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCSU @ UND Feb 27 and 28: Hey What's-Your-Name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCSU @ UND Feb 27 and 28: Hey What's-Your-Name?

UND coming off a sweep in Kalamazoo; not a great NCHC but a tough building to play in. SCSU swept UNO at home and did the no-namers a big favor, essentially all but knocking UNO out of contention for the Penrose with two weekends to go.

Is everyone gonna be blah and predict a split?
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Re: SCSU @ UND Feb 27 and 28: Hey What's-Your-Name?

Denver beats Miami on Friday. UND sweeps and clinches at least a share of the Penrose.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

If SCSU plays like they did on Saturday they could sweep UND but it's hard to keep up that quality of play. I'm going for a UND SIOUXEEEP!!! Because come on its UND!

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
        UND coming off a sweep in Kalamazoo; not a great NCHC but a tough building to play in. SCSU swept UNO at home and did the no-namers a big favor, essentially all but knocking UNO out of contention for the Penrose with two weekends to go.

A UND sweep is possible, but a split is probable. SCSU has had UND's number at the Ralph recently.

One thing: if SCSU sweeps UND like they did UNO, the fire Hak horde will be out in the streets demanding to have Blais back. He's a very stylish sweepee.

Comment

UND sweeps the pups, Motzko calls Poolman a "Man-Child", share of the Penrose is locked up for the green and white.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
            A UND sweep is possible, but a split is probable. SCSU has had UND's number at the Ralph recently.

One thing: if SCSU sweeps UND like they did UNO, the fire Hak horde will be out in the streets demanding to have Blais back. He's a very stylish sweepee.
            If we sweep then you guys should offer UNO a trade: Hak and Keaton Thompson for Blais and Kirk Thompson.

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

If we sweep then you guys should offer UNO a trade: Hak and Keaton Thompson for Blais and Kirk Thompson.
              Don't think we have the cap room for Kirk.

Comment

A split would not be a 'blah' result for St. Cloud; it should move SCSU up the PWR rankings.

However, Brodzinski is overdue for another big weekend. St. Cloud SWEEPS!

Comment

Originally posted by Husckey Domi Nation View Post
                  A split would not be a 'blah' result for St. Cloud; it should move SCSU up the PWR rankings.

However, Brodzinski is overdue for another big weekend. St. Cloud SWEEPS!
                  I meant blah as in not too exciting/going out on a limb when it comes to predictions.

Comment

Originally, I was going to go to Grand Forks for the weekend. Money and job situation, and the fact of going to North Dakota, kept me back. That is not the point. The point is that SCSU better take at least 3 points in Grand Forks this weekend.

In other notes: Who else is up for crashing the Whioux bar in Bloomington on Friday?
                    Originally posted by Skeeterman
                    Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                    "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                      Originally, I was going to go to Grand Forks for the weekend. Money and job situation, and the fact of going to North Dakota, kept me back. That is not the point. The point is that SCSU better take at least 3 points in Grand Forks this weekend.

In other notes: Who else is up for crashing the Whioux bar in Bloomington on Friday?
                      Sounds like a good idea, but I've gotta work hockey games both nights. If you wanna go Saturday I could see if the roomie would wanna go

Comment

I can't wait to go to these games this weekend! The Ralph is the nicest arena there is, reason enough to make a trip to ND and pretty much the only reason!! But this series is gonna be a blast no matter what happens!!

Comment

Sounds like a good idea, but I've gotta work hockey games both nights. If you wanna go Saturday I could see if the roomie would wanna go
                          I can go Saturday as well. DL and myself are going Friday.
                          Originally posted by Skeeterman
                          Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                          "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                            I can go Saturday as well. DL and myself are going Friday.
                            Try not to cry too much after the loss on Friday. Or at least make sure DL doesn't cry too much.
                            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

This will be a good test for the green and white, they need to play with speed, emotion, and a physical presence and I think they'll be on top. I know the Ralph will be rocking

Comment

Working...
                              X