Michigan St @ Minnesota Thursday 2/26 & Friday 2/27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan St @ Minnesota Thursday 2/26 & Friday 2/27

Michigan St visits Mariucci for a Thursday/Friday series this week(end). Michigan St is coming off of a split in Madison against Wisconsin while the Minnesota Golden Gophers split their series against Penn St in Happy Valley.

EDIT: Both games will air at 8pm on BTN on their respective nights.

Thoughts? Predictions?

Go.

I will be in attendance Thursday evening
    Last edited by gopher wes; 02-23-2015, 09:56 AM.
    "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Re: Michigan St @ Minnesota Thursday 2/26 & Friday 2/27

I don't like 8 PM starts on a weeknight. I'm too old for that shlt.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
      The B1G Mistake strikes again.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

The only reason I'm not too peeved about it is because my brother and I are taking my parents to the Thursday game as part of a Christmas gift. The 8pm start should give us plenty of time to get down there and enjoy a bite to eat without having to rush to the game.
        "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Your guys helmets are easy on the eyes and you have an appropriate outlook on the importance of your program given prior success and history.

Am I doing this right?
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
            Your guys helmets are easy on the eyes and you have an appropriate outlook on the importance of your program given prior success and history.

Am I doing this right?
            Very nice, assuming that you were genuflecting at the time.
            You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

Comment

Am I doing this right?
              This thread is off to a much better start than the MN-MICH thread of a couple weeks ago!

Heck of a victory for MSU on Saturday after that tough loss Friday!

Comment

You're too old for operating a microwave.

Comment

Originally posted by KTDC View Post
                  This thread is off to a much better start than the MN-MICH thread of a couple weeks ago!

Heck of a victory for MSU on Saturday after that tough loss Friday!
                  Yeah, still miffed at Friday. Should be in first place right now.

Of course, you guys had to go give them some confidence. You let them tie you that first series and made them think they could actually try if they played hard in conference.

Although had you won you guys would have more points and therefore we wouldn't be having the hypothetical first place discussion.

I didn't really like how we looked on the Olympic ice last week, but with the exception of the 5-0 game have played you guys tough the last few years so there's always a chance.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

Am I doing this right?
                    We're always on your mind. This is why you're Lil'brother....
                    Originally posted by alfablue
                    Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
                    Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
                    I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Somehow I missed the Thurs-Fri. part. Thursday is one of my hockey nights, and was planning on an early fishing trip Friday, so this is really messing up my life.

Comment

Not even sure why this is a Thurs-Fri series. The only reasoning I have is it sets up a BTN Minnesota-MSU doubleheader because we're also the basketball game at 7. This also means we can expect to have the hockey game start late or watch the game already in progress around 9:15.

They also made the UM-OSU series Fri-Sun last week because the basketball game was on Sunday. Except the bball game was on CBS and hockey on FSD+ so that one really made no sense.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

This time around, I don't mind the 8pm starts, due to my work schedule. Of course, I do not like it being a Thu-Fri series. /nottraditional
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I have not been impressed by the Big Ten refs so far. What do you spartan fans think?
                            XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                            Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

I don't know any of their names, so that's good. You've got to be one of the elite or simply bad for people to know your name, especially true in college hockey. Honestly I think the only games I've complained about refs this year were in non-con, but I think those were B1G refs for those games too.

Most of that is probably because they don't put the name on the back anymore (did they ever do that or am I just imagining?). The only ref I really remember is Shegos. One of my earliest memories of Munn was this old guy standing up and yelling "SHEGOS YOU SUCK!!!" loud enough that the sold out arena heard it and Shegos looked over at him.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

Working...
                              X